Legacy
Your IGN
waffle​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:458400023​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I sorta forgot half the story but what I did wasn't really that bad. racists get less ban time and being racist is worse than what I did you guys got me fucked up playing dinklebergs gmod no one even votes hairy house on there​

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
You were banned by @helix. Please give him time to respond

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
heya waffle. Sorry I haven't addressed this yet, been exceptionally busy at work this week. I'll pop you a DM sometime tomorrow to talk about this.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
heya waffle. Sorry I haven't addressed this yet, been exceptionally busy at work this week. I'll pop you a DM sometime tomorrow to talk about this.
Gotcha, i'll be patient

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey waffle,

We discussed this privately. I don't want to discuss the original act here since I don't want other people trying to take advantage of it, but you're aware of why you got banned. Tl;dr -- you did something toxic.

What happened after is what ended up leading to your ban. You told me the toxic incident was based on a bind that you accidentally hit, and that you immediately unbound it. While this is crazy unlikely, I gave you the shadow of the doubt and allowed you to get out of it just by giving my a screenshot of you unbinding the bind. After a long discussion and a couple of excuses, you couldn't provide it. You have previously just come off of a ban from j3kawesome for lying about another toxic incident and faking evidence. This contributed to the length of the ban. You also previously were already granted leniency from Pierogi after faking some binds to pretend that you were hacking.

Given the history, I'm gonna have to deny this appeal. Regardless, we had a good talk, so lets hope this is the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.