VIP
Legacy
Your IGN
quantavious (gangbanger)​
Your SteamID
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I was banned for "toxicity + history" until may 20th I dmed the guy who banned me for evidence (frogdoggo) and he sent me these videos and these screenshots. This is all he sent me.​
My response for his report was this​
In my head I heard the bullet that he originally shot at the barrel and I didn't realize that he shot the barrel and thought he was shooting at me and that he ran into the sewers after missing. When he reloaded I swore I saw a bullet come from his body. But when I killed him he reported me so I assumed he didn't shoot the second time. Its a bug Ive dealt with often on SGM (or maybe I'm just crazy) Frogdoggo and park tried to convince me in vc that somehow this kill is toxic. I said that I thought he shot and they said something along the lines of "how do we not know you're lying?" which is just bullshit because if I were gonna lie to get out of a slay why would I say something like I think he shot me or a client side bug happened where it looked like he shot. Because no matter what I think or what bug happened I would get slain no matter what? So if I were going to lie why would I tell such a lie? But yeah I thought he shot at me honest mistake.​
So in the first video you THOUGHT I lied. But the second video just makes no sense.​

(my response)

The same MODERATOR reported me for him dropping a barrelgun infront of me. I didn't see him pick up the barrel gun I don't remember the play by play but I have three theories on how I coulda missed it: I was down the slope in the earlier parts of the clip so because of my angle I coulda just not seen the barrelgun your body could of also blocked it. The second theory is I was looking a different way and looked back quickly. I do this a lot in areas where I can get caught off guard, so I wouldn't be surprised if I flicked to look somewhere else and flicked back to you dropping it. And three I coulda just not seen it honestly. Ive seen people miss more obvious things ingame so I coulda genuinely just not seen it.​
I had to read the rules (torture) and this is what toxic gameplay for t weapons are​
Park was not proven and he had a traitor weapon. Like I said I didn't see him pick up the barrelgun anyways but considering he was not proven and he had a t weapon this kill wasn't toxic.​
All you can punish me for was the first kill when he was in sewer, And I already served a slay for that.​
Also why does my ban have + history? Ive never been banned for shooting someone who I thought shot at me, and I have never been banned for shooting someone who dropped a t weapon.​
Sorry for bad grammar and spelling and stuff. Its 1 am and I'm fairly tired. If anything in here seems confusing / hard to read tell me what it is and ill correct myself.​

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
I have seen this and be getting to it as soon as I able to as I am going to bed

shia laboofer

VIP
Legacy
When he reloaded I swore I saw a bullet come from his body. But when I killed him he reported me so I assumed he didn't shoot the second time. Its a bug Ive dealt with often on SGM (or maybe I'm just crazy)
I know I'm not involved at all with this situation, but I know the bug waffle speaks of because it happens to me very frequently. You see the muzzle flash from someone's or your gun randomly (without firing) and idk what triggers it. Just wanted to put that out there in case those involved haven't experienced the bug.

Last edited:

Your Dad

Banned
VIP
I know I'm not involved at all with this situation, but I know the bug waffle speaks of because it happens to me very frequently. You see the muzzle flash from someone's or your gun randomly (without firing) and idk what triggers it. Just wanted to put that out there in case those involved haven't experienced the bug.
I also see this bug very often. I always think its someone firing a silent weapon, but it's something to do with quick switching with m9k weapons.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Just a quick reminder- we don't allow responses to ban appeals unless you're directly involved, or staff. We're aware of the bug, thanks.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
0663EBBB-65E0-4A09-AFEF-A554194732D8.jpeg
me when the staff ban the waffle player for when he plays the game the way game be played and then the waffle player make unban appeal for playing the game and when the staff ban him and then when i post on the waffle player unban appeal for when he play the game how it be play and then the staff warn me for when i post on the unban appeal for the waffle player when the waffle player was ban by staff for when he plays the game the way game be played

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
guys me too km fun y too

Ashes Relandi

Weeb
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Locking thread until Frog responds.

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Hey there Waffle's thanks for being patient with me on this As I have been at work all day. Alright, let's get down to it. So I'd first like to say that I did ban you for Toxicity at my own discretion Based on this video that noticed you didn't post (To come). In the Video, you were borderline arguing with me about how I didn't even look at your responses and how I shouldn't slay you because of a glitch. Based on the Death scene there was no way that you could have mistaken his "shot" for being at you since he clearly shot before you even were around the corner. Now to talk about the video a little more Like I said you were borderline arguing with me and I thought nothing of it until I remembered that you have a very strong history of lying and or trying to argue with staff to get out of a slay, this is what makes me immediately think that you were trying to be the toxic person that you can be. Now I seem to understand that you think that I banned you based on the Barrel gun issue, that did have a part in your ban but it wasn't the only reason that I Banned you. It was the culmination of the things I mentioned. Anyway So I will admit that I did see one side of the POV when I dropped you the banned based on that POV you were Following Park the whole time and that is why I went with the toxicity ban. Because based on all of this stuff I thought you were trying to be Toxic again. Now Waffle I will admit that sometimes you piss me off and that you can be very rude on the server towards staff or anyone that is trying to play the game, I can understand that fun is something we are all trying to have and we all have different ideas of this fun sometimes your idea of fun is just toxic as fuck dude and it just kills servers. Now on to the part that you want to hear I will be Unbanning you Due to Two Points. One I had a discussion with a lot of the other staff and they helped me come to the conclusion that this wasn't a really toxic ban-worthy. And Two, because I am able to, realizes my own mistakes and I clearly made a mistake with banning you here and for that I am sorry. Just some advice waffle Lay off with being toxic towards everyone man.

If you have any questions DM me on Discord or Pop into the VC when I am there and ask to go to a different channel and I will talk with you.

-FrogDoggo

Accepted
Voided

Status
Not open for further replies.