Not open for further replies.

walker

Your IGN
walker​
Your SteamID
Server
TTT Vanilla​
Why you should be unbanned
I was having a grand ole time on TTT Vanilla with my friend, but then said friend changed his name to "the traitor" and was almost immediately kicked. Him and the moderator, FrogDoggo, went on a debate wether or not that was allowed and if it was in the rule book, eventually he got banned bc he changed his name to something that hurt frogdoggo's ego, so I changed my name to "awe hes been power ridden" and got banned for a week with no warning in about 15 seconds. So, if my name was so bad and I had just changed it I believe I should at least be given a warning so I could deescalate the situation and comply.​

Last edited:

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
Good evening Walker, you were banned by @FrogDoggo For toxicity, please allow him some time to gather evidence and respond to this appeal

Thank you for your patience while this is being done.

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Hello and thank you for taking time out of your day to write this appeal. I will take time to answer this now for you and answer why you were banned. So I banned you for Toxicity today because of the name you decided to change to after i banned you're friend for a similar name. I promptly kicked you for this and told you to change your name you joined back with the same that i kicked you for. Here is some evidence of the names you were using Walker 2.PNGWalker.PNGAndrew.PNG
Good evening Walker, you were banned by @FrogDoggo For toxicity, please allow him some time to gather evidence and respond to this appeal

Thank you for your patience while this is being done.

walker

Hello and thank you for taking time out of your day to write this appeal. I will take time to answer this now for you and answer why you were banned. So I banned you for Toxicity today because of the name you decided to change to after i banned you're friend for a similar name. I promptly kicked you for this and told you to change your name you joined back with the same that i kicked you for. Here is some evidence of the names you were using View attachment 371View attachment 372View attachment 373
Yes, I am aware of the names I was using, I just think its a little bit outrageous that I was banned for a week for a silly little name change, also I was never told to change my name, just promptly kicked.

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Yes, I am aware of the names I was using, I just think its a little bit outrageous that I was banned for a week for a silly little name change, also I was never told to change my name, just promptly kicked.
Not Only were you trying to target me the only mod on at the time but you also decided that doing something that got someone else banned immediately after I banned them. I cant see how youd think this was a good idea in slightest. But as for the warnning that you said that you didnt get i did tell you over voice to change your name from what you set it to im sorry if you were unable to hear me for that one. The Ban length was given discretion for by and Admin By the name of Ashes he gave me the go ahead for this ban.

The Muffinman

I got cake on dat muffin
VIP
Legacy

Ashes Relandi

Weeb
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Just gonna chime in here.
I did give discretion for the ban though this would have been labelled more as group trolling given the situation explained to me by Frog.
Specifically for the constant inappropriate name changes targeting staff with your friends.

Nothing more from aside from the fact that Frog did bring this up to Admins+ which we deemed these names as not appropriate.

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Hello so ive decided to deny this appeal on the grounds of chocie of names that you chose to do if you have any more questions please mesage me on discord thx

Status
Not open for further replies.