We need more river

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
too many prop kills > people get upset > stricter enforcement > people are happy for a while > people get restless > enforcement eases up > too many prop kills, etc

excessive prop killing is definitely annoying, i feel ya

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The number of prop kills has gone way down since most props were removed from edited maps

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
people do not report propkilling as much as they did on sgm

also unreported dmg isn't reported

so all around less reports, less "enforcement"

imo

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
H3ll4Flush said:
I beleive the number of new persons coming in the server wich will actually come back is decreasing by the high level of prop kills especially when the server is low populated.
Do you think prop kill should be taking as serious as in SGM as this is suppose to be the 'same' server
For my part I think its annoying at some points and will prefer a server with stricter rules..

debate.

If you want a real reason why people don’t stay, it might be our complicated ruleset. A new player opens a report for getting killed for GBA. Now try explaining to them why paragraph 4.11 defines gba and why you can be killed for it. I do agree that propkilling at this scale comes with its share of problems (new players thinking it’s a free for all and start killing indiscriminately).

AHG was never meant to be exactly like SGM. We started with the same skeleton (ruleset and playerbase), and it has since evolved into what it is now.

most of prop kill are ignored by staff
As optimal said, unreported damage just isn’t reported, so why would we care? Why would you? If someone speaks up and says “who damaged me for 20hp with that barrel?” we would investigate it.
Edit: If you got sucked into a chain because of unreported damage, you can report either your killer asking staff to look into it or you can directly report the starter of the chain.

Last edited:

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I get prop rdmed a lot by staff even though they're meant to be the good guys and even when they don't go for me bc ill shoot them they kill a newer player or someone else tryna enjoy the intended game and then I lose karma killing the staff as i expect them to not rdm. For example pierogi, everytime there's a woman on (maybe them being a woman everytime is a coincidence) he prop rdms them and I shoot him as when I see him propkill men hes always a t. Maybe have the staff reset karma if they cause chains as I see them cause many with props.

tz-

VIP
Legacy
I get prop rdmed a lot by staff even though they're meant to be the good guys and even when they don't go for me bc ill shoot them they kill a newer player or someone else tryna enjoy the intended game and then I lose karma killing the staff as i expect them to not rdm. For example pierogi, everytime there's a woman on (maybe them being a woman everytime is a coincidence) he prop rdms them and I shoot him as when I see him propkill men hes always a t. Maybe have the staff reset karma if they cause chains as I see them cause many with props.
ive seen piergo do this multiple times +1 for this suggestion