Answered What’s gonna happen with Shitposting?

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Is it gonna be allowed to an extent.
Like if people are engaging with it or it’s not harming anything will it be allowed as long as it’s in off topic?

Solution
Like if people are engaging with it or it’s not harming anything will it be allowed as long as it’s in off topic?
Right now, I think we are gonna allow it, to an extent. If it’s a shitposts that invites no room for any sort of replies or discussion, then no. If we are talking about joke posts (like the fake reports against MrSerious), then I see no issue with it. If it’s literally a thread with one letter, then it will likely be removed.

The issue with the word shitpost, is that without any definition, it can get subjective. The moment we attach a definition, it becomes loopholeable. So, seeing as the validity of a “shitpost” is largely contextual and situational, it will probably just be...

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Right now, I think we are gonna allow it, to an extent. If it’s a shitposts that invites no room for any sort of replies or discussion, then no. If we are talking about joke posts (like the fake reports against MrSerious), then I see no issue with it. If it’s literally a thread with one letter, then it will likely be removed.

The issue with the word shitpost, is that without any definition, it can get subjective. The moment we attach a definition, it becomes loopholeable. So, seeing as the validity of a “shitpost” is largely contextual and situational, it will probably just be discretion based on common sense.

Solution