Answered What are the class/IDs of the current Traitor/Detective shop items?

koanga

VIP
Legacy
I'm trying to setup ttt_order_equipment binds for buying traitor/detective equipment easily, i.e:
Code:
bind LEFTARROW "ttt_order_equipment weapon_ttt_mk11" // Buys a Mk 11 Mod 0 from the Traitor shop when pressing the left arrow key
However, while I was able to guess the class/ID for the Mk 11 (weapon_ttt_mk11), I haven't been able to guess or find the class/ID for the silenced USP (it's not weapon_ttt_sipistol because the server uses a custom "Silenced USP" SWEP) and other equipment shop items.

Can someone post a list of the mapping between the current traitor/detective items and their class/IDs?

Solution
Edit 2: Remade the table without the invisible space character at the end of every field (details at the end of the post).

TRAITOR:
Body Armor1
Radar2
Disguiser4
Jihad Bombweapon_ttt_jihad
Knifeweapon_ttt_knife
Barrel Gunweapon_ttt_barrel_gun
Death Stationweapon_ttt_death_station
Silenced USPweapon_ttt_silenced_usp
Harpoonweapon_ttt_harpoon
Decoyweapon_ttt_decoy
TMPweapon_ttt_tmp
Teleporterweapon_ttt_teleport

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
What about poon and barrel gun?

iii

Legacy
Edit 2: Remade the table without the invisible space character at the end of every field (details at the end of the post).

TRAITOR:
Body Armor1
Radar2
Disguiser4
Jihad Bombweapon_ttt_jihad
Knifeweapon_ttt_knife
Barrel Gunweapon_ttt_barrel_gun
Death Stationweapon_ttt_death_station
Silenced USPweapon_ttt_silenced_usp
Harpoonweapon_ttt_harpoon
Decoyweapon_ttt_decoy
TMPweapon_ttt_tmp
Poltergeistweapon_ttt_phammer
Radioweapon_ttt_radio
Newton launcherweapon_ttt_push
Mk 11 Mod 0weapon_ttt_mk11
C4weapon_ttt_c4
Flare gunweapon_ttt_flaregun

DETECTIVE:
Body Armor*1
Radar2
Visualizerweapon_ttt_cse
Binocularsweapon_ttt_binoculars
Defuserweapon_ttt_defuser
USAS 12weapon_ttt_usas12
Smith & Wesson 500weapon_ttt_sw500
UMP Prototypeweapon_ttt_stungun
Interventionweapon_ttt_intervention
Health Stationweapon_ttt_health_station
*detectives start with armour by default, I think.

Notes: *added edit 2
- Also if you want to make these tables yourself, I used this script to generate it this time around.
- The script prints the BBCode of these 2 tables, titles an all, in your console ready for you to copy and paste it in the Non-BBCode view.
- If you just want to see it you can also just remove all the BBCode tags from the lua script.
Code:
local TryTranslation = LANG.TryTranslation;
print("[B][COLOR=rgb(255, 68, 68)][SIZE=6]TRAITOR:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]\n[CENTER][TABLE]")
for k, w in ipairs(GetEquipmentForRole(ROLE_TRAITOR)) do
    print("[TR][TD]"..TryTranslation(w.name).."[/TD][TD]"..tostring(w.id).."[/TD][/TR]")
end
print("[/TABLE][/CENTER]\n\n[B][COLOR=rgb(85, 85, 255)][SIZE=6]DETECTIVE:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]\n[CENTER][TABLE]")
for k, w in ipairs(GetEquipmentForRole(ROLE_DETECTIVE)) do
    print("[TR][TD]"..TryTranslation(w.name).."[/TD][TD]"..tostring(w.id).."[/TD][/TR]")
end
print("[/TABLE][/CENTER]")
1 - Save the code into a new file in the lua folder
--- that's the Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\lua folder, wherever that is for you

2 - Record a demo for a few seconds* while in the server
--- *enough time for you to play it and it not end immediately,
--- gm_demo optional_name or record demo_name console commands to record and stop to stop recording

3 - Open the demo
--- by clicking load and then play in the menu the demoui command opens if you recorded with record,
--- or from the demo menu in the main menu if you recorded with gm_demo

4 - Pause the demo
--- with the pause button in the demoui or the demo_pause console command

5 - Make sure sv_cheats is set to 1 in console
--- sv_cheats 1 in console, duh

6 - Run the script
--- with lua_openscript_cl the_file_you_put_the_script in console

Edits: *added edit 2
Edit: Be advised that for some reason the forum table adds a invisible space character at the end of every field, and that breaks the command if you copy it, so only copy until the ;. Double clicking the text to copy it should work now, since it stops before the ;.

Edit 2:
- Like I said at the top, no weird character, turns out the invisible space character only gets added when you align center a text (it's added to the end of the aligned text).

- But turns out you don't need to put a CENTER tag inside each field in the table for it to get centered, you can put one around the entire table, except that it only works if you do it without being in BBCode view.

- If you use the button to center the table in BBCode view after having selected the table, it adds the CENTER tag inside each field, causing the problem. If you do it from Non-BBCode view (the [ ] button next to preview) by just placing one tag before the table and then closing the tag after the table, it works... as long as you don't change view back to BBCode view before you post.

Last edited:
Solution