Answered What was the point of the update made to the props physics a few months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reda-Lex

Tatical Lurker
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
A few months ago Pierogi made an update that changed the props physics.

Now it's almost impossible to prop fly without dying because the prop you are using is having a seizure under your feet.
Now simply walk while holding a prop, there is a chance that you might magically die if you gently hit a corner or another prop.

what are the advantage of that update?

Solution
i don't remember exactly when it was, but i think this was made during the first 2 month of AHG
Oh, then I genuinely did not change anything there. It might've been that SGM was running some custom plugins that made physics work differently, but I noticed the change as well.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
I believe it has something to do with the anti-crash plugin...

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
A few months ago? The only change I made to the server that affected props was in November, which was to add an anti-crash plugin.

Reda-Lex

Tatical Lurker
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
i don't remember exactly when it was, but i think this was made during the first 2 month of AHG

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Oh, then I genuinely did not change anything there. It might've been that SGM was running some custom plugins that made physics work differently, but I noticed the change as well.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.