Answered When EU server going online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman

VIP
Legacy
I noticed you do have an EU server set up (?) but marked as "offline" so wondering what the status is on that.

Context:

New here. Quit GM about a year ago when Serious TTT shut down, but this server reminds me of it so I'm back.

What I liked about serious before Moat stole the limelight (players) was that there was always at least one server w/ people on it, any time of day. I think having an EU server could help AHG do the same thing.

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The EU server went offline simply because there were not enough people playing it to keep it up. When it was last launched a lot of EU people were asking to have a server and when we put it up no one played. I'm sure pierogi/temar would love to put the server back up if there are enough people who would be willing to play it(Dont want to speak for them)

Last edited:

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
It would be awesome to have at least one populated server running at all times, but I’m not sure we have the player base for that.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
They may speak, but they don't play. A lot of EU players left after SGM ended. That's my honest view on this question.

Last edited:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
When SGM shut down we lost some of our player base, but we also lost the server ranking which put us higher on the server list, so we don’t get as much people joining from there. SGM generally always had people playing, but it was almost always on the same server, not different servers during different times.

Halen

VIP
Legacy
When SGM shut down we lost some of our player base, but we also lost the server ranking which put us higher on the server list, so we don’t get as much people joining from there. SGM generally always had people playing, but it was almost always on the same server, not different servers during different times.
vanilla was always bumping but modded would only have players during peak weekend hours... god I do NOT miss those days, I spent TOO MUCH TIME shooting the same 3 guns on the same 3 minecraft maps with no fun T weapons or D gadgets

Status
Not open for further replies.