Rejected WHO ORDERED ALL THIS FUCKING ANIME TIDDY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I think this would fit as a jihad sound :^)

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
I don't like this at all. I know its meant as a joke but we have many underaged kids on the server and having a sound with tiddies in it just doesn't feel right to me
big -1

Last edited:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I don't like this at all. I know its meant as a joke but we have many underaged kids on the server and having a sound with tiddies in it just doesn't feel right to me
big -1
In that case we should remove the 2B and Moxxie models

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
In that case we should remove the 2B and Moxxie models
the models arent just about tits, its a whole character, this sounds is only ab out the tits

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
big -1
Ngl you've been doing this with quite a few of my submissions lately. When I see sus I call it out as such.

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Yeah jabba said the guidelines on anime content will carry over from SGM.

(As in, no anime content)
He never really said anything about jihad sounds. SGM had anime jihad sounds so I see this point as invalid.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
+1

wickedplayer494

Legacy
but we have many underaged kids on the server and having a sound with tiddies in it just doesn't feel right to me
You may not become a subscriber if you are under the age of 13. Steam is not intended for children under 13 and Valve will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I'm bumping this because it needs more recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.