Answered Why are my player models on Dolls messed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Bobs

VIP
Legacy

See above video for a sample of what I see whenever we play dolls on modded. Usually, my gmod will crash after about a minute of playing the map. Anyone know why this happens and what I can do to fix it? It only seems to happen on this map.

Thanks.

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Do you receive any client-side errors?
Do you have any delay when connecting on this map?
Have you reinstalled this specific map?

Sumsar1992

VIP
I had this problem too about a two weeks ago. And console getting spammed about missing player models. Restarting game/PC didn't work. But when i removed all my workshop content from my game and and unsubbed all content (I only had TDM Car addons) the player models suddenly worked again as they should, but i don't understand how TDM Cars can affect player models.

Ainoyu Yunomi

✘o ✘o
VIP
Legacy
I had this problem too about a two weeks ago. And console getting spammed about missing player models. Restarting game/PC didn't work. But when i removed all my workshop content from my game and and unsubbed all content (I only had TDM Car addons) the player models suddenly worked again as they should, but i don't understand how TDM Cars can affect player models.
Everytime you join a server, you download the files including models. These gets stored in your gmod folder. So I doubt it's TDM Car addons causing the issue. Sometimes, missing player models can be result of conflicting models that gmod is reading (which means you gotta delete the conflicting ones). Sometimes, the issue is with the model itself. And so on.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
It is a clientsided bug that we are already aware of, since a few players experience this.

Through some testing its found to only be an issue on that specific map.

We are looking into the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.