why overthrow the captain when you can just revamp the heirarchy

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
why was this relevant, i didnt realise personal attacks were being created - and also she is still in her position (unlike you)... so clearly those people you talk to dont want her removed that badly

not to mention how you were entirely inactive in your position as MC admin which effectively led MC to a standstill for a LONG time - I would also request evidence for everyone you messaged about Lordy otherwise i simply do not believe this comment
What do you know about MC Development? You literally joined because you were somebodies boyfriend. I left because I can't be bothered to try and deal with all that drama and wanted some peace? What does me resigning because I knew I couldn't continue in a position due to personal circumstances have to do with somebody that wont resign while continuing multiple spouts of inactivity and a multitude of other issues?

Maybe, just maybe she's still in her position because those people didn't want to create some kind of Idk, oust?

Also I wasn't inactive in Minecraft development. Despite you talking to some people who want to claim so, I did a hell a lot of work for the server. As I said, with an active developer the minecraft server dev situation would of been around a week or so away from opening - Pierogi would then have to make necessary adaptations. Really makes me glad I didn't finish when I see how ungrateful some people in the community are.

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Whatever your opinions are, I think the report being public is absolutely a good thing. Jabba was not going to resign or take responsibility for any of the items listed. This was a certainty. A private report would have resulted in jabba saying no and that would have been that. The only difference is that the community gets to not only see what is happening, but be apart of it (as these decisions effect not just the staff team, but literally everyone).

Was it loud, dramatic, and potentially destructive? Yes. Was it mean to drop this report out of thin air? Yes. But, sometimes, you got to get your hands dirty. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Personally? Anymore I want there to be a resolution to all this. If Jabba stays, which looks likely, I hope in the future he stops and thinks his shit through before posting. A lot of the problems in the document are a result of miscommunication and poor direction. Just my opinion broski.
I'm cool with this opinion, I still disagree but meh. Heck at least somebody argues in good faith in this thread. Respect for that.

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Man I thought this shit was over. 1.Staff team voices concerns and asks for jabbas demotion. 2. Jabba says lol no. 3. Jabba and the other leadership work this out in private and jabba either changes the staff teams opinion, changes his own actions or resigns.

That was supposed to be it. Now we got peoples characters being attacked, We talking demotion of completely unrelated staff, AND FINALLY WE GOT A WHOLE ASS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE LMAO. Like man Nathan did you turn into a 14 year old girl
Oh by the way, almost everyone I've spoken to privately also supports your demotion LMAO
Like i could respect, maybe even agree with your original post. But man this shit makes me lose respect for you

Last edited:

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
I don't want to discredit your work, but I and other people spent a lot of time on fixing shit you broke. Some stuff is still unresolved.
When you are working alone, what are you meant to do? I took on to help out for a short while, so they can find a developer. That became a change in community to a until a TTT starts and gets updated etc. It was my first time properly trying to work on a Minecraft server like this. I tried to get enough to have a basis down for people to work on later.

Andy

One of AHG's official music nerds
What do you know about MC Development? You literally joined because you were somebodies boyfriend.

I do believe Spite picked me up BY CHOICE because you said you had a Conflict of Interest and wouldnt pick me up at the time

green county health dept

Legacy
Man I thought this shit was over. 1.Staff team voices concerns and asks for jabbas demotion. 2. Jabba says lol no. 3. Jabba and the other leadership work this out in private and jabba either changes the staff teams opinion, changes his own actions or resigns.

That was supposed to be it. Now we got peoples characters being attacked, We talking demotion of completely unrelated staff, AND FINALLY WE GOT A WHOLE ASS PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE LMAO. Like man Nathan did you turn into a 14 year old girl
You got the community involved, they’re gonna comment publicly and piss in the wind, on themselves, on each other, and on their dogs. It doesn’t matter if it’s getting settled privately, it is what it is at this point.

what’s wrong with being a 14 year old girl? Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?

and pacifist that whole thing is pretty cool, just don’t cause too much of a ruckus or highwon might demote sinz again

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
I do believe Spite picked me up BY CHOICE because you said you had a Conflict of Interest and wouldnt pick me up at the time
I login to the server one day to see somebody totally random with a staff rank and go wtf. I don't know you at all at this point. I apologize if I'm coming across a bit strong buts yeah, I was very much confused and still am lol. If you want to talk privately or whatever, dm me and we'll resolve any differences.

Nathan776#6677

Andy

One of AHG's official music nerds
I login to the server one day to see somebody totally random with a staff rank and go wtf. I don't know you at all at this point. I apologize if I'm coming across a bit strong buts yeah, I was very much confused and still am lol. If you want to talk privately or whatever, dm me and we'll resolve any differences.

Due to personal conflict out of staffing I do not think it would be productive nor the smartest thing to do but I appreciate the offer

green county health dept

Legacy
And honestly, seeing Pacifist’s endorsement follow up of the document he signed is intriguing to me; he seems to have an understanding of a least some of the core issues that were brought up, but what about some of those other signatures? I don’t want to make assumptions here based off that discord screenshots, but what percentage of people were hearing these issues for the first time and what percentage knew about them and could of told you the issues without reading the document ? I’m sure a lot of people felt the whole staff meeting thing, but what about some of the more knitty gritty stuff?

There’s a wide range of experience on your roster, and I’m sure some of them having some opinions like Paci’s they wish to add to this thread. What about the staff (if there are any) who didn’t sign the thread?

I might be a fucking idiot looks like lots of people went into depth in those screenshots, I’ll take a peek later

Alright im just a little bit of a fucking idiot, 4 out of 31 signatures went into depth. Assuming this "document" was a collaborative effort between the leads and the owners, we'll round it to a clean 4 out of 27 people. While some people might not have as much as to say or be as opinionated on it as pacifist, I am curious about hearing @muffinman's take on things, since he was one of the big reasons the crucification squad formed

Last edited:

capri sun

VIP
Legacy

Like i could respect, maybe even agree with your original post. But man this shit makes me lose respect for you
Come on man, while it shouldn't have, we all knew damn well when j3k posted that up, shit was gonna get nasty somewhere.

LoviSa

✧⁺‧Swag lord‧⁺✧
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I dont know who any of these 'people' are.

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
I'd love to hear this from you if we didn't have to make a rule in a meeting because you were so inept and incapable of handling reports in a timely manner. How in the loop have you been in the last Year? By the way, its great when you promote your friends :)

Oh by the way, almost everyone I've spoken to privately also supports your demotion LMAO

Yeah I have no excuse for the laziness in reports from year ago, but of course you'd know that I've resolved that to handling them within a week, both public and private, if you had any involvement with the community.
Yeah, I was out of the loop working a full time job and taking up greater responsibilities to help my family out during the pandemic, but it's fine, you clearly never took the time to talk to me.. or anyone for that matter, despite our constant attempts to get things done with MC and never getting so much as a reply. But of course, you wouldn't know that I've taken ever larger steps to be involved within the staff team and community at large as a result of isolating yourself from literally everyone, and then saying you felt left out for months.
Yeah, I have never really participated in GSU, it's was Jabba's baby and you had the paid steamid.uk, home-coding alt checker, and seemingly free time to spend alt hunting. Since you left, I've provided evidence regarding one or two predators, proactively acted to prevent high-risk people against suspicious activity and malicious actors, found a few perma alts, helped staff understand alters and catching them, and actively helped someone alt hunting with information and previous experience instead of leaving them to it. In fact the only reason I didn't help out in the final bust of the alt hunt was that it was simply while I was asleep. But of course, you wouldn't know that, because you always took it upon yourself and spoke down to those who offered help or attempted to do the searches themselves because you had already done it and haven't said a word anywhere since.
Yeah, I have great relations with the staff I pick up and I talk with some quite often, but I only promote my friends? I take by far the longest in my deliberations of admin, I vet, watch, consider everything from their reactions to mundane comments to their long term goals and loyalties. This last admin cycle I had over 8 absolutely amazing candidates, to choose from when it came to the final decision. Two of the candidates I would consider closer friends and so I ran them through not only the ownership, not only the leadership, but also the administration to remove any suggestion of personal bias from their consideration.
Why Tragic in the end? Pierogi came to me regarding launching an EU server and as the dedicated EU lead I wanted to make sure we could support it with an EU admin team, because I now take a proactive role in the community and staff. In fact Pierogi pushed for Tragic for the same reason, but I still wanted to consider the others to make sure it was the correct decision. But of course, you would know nothing about that, as you look no further into people than your own personal feelings & what you perceive as their past, as has been shown multiple time in your interactions with them.
Yeah, I imagine there were a few people who supported my demotion when my hours were below 5 for a few months & I only really spoke to administration; yet yesterday I received several confused messages from admins regarding your private report as to why you were saying such obviously incorrect things, such out-of-touch & clueless things. And today, just now, when you replied to this thread, I heard an audible laugh from a non-staff member in VC upon seeing it, I had an owner of another goddamn community paste a pic, tag me, and ask me what planet you were living on, because of course, you would have no clue about this community, my role, and especially me.

If all you have done is come here to chat shit about my tenure, then you're more than welcome to ruthlessly criticise the period where I was inactive and useless, because I sure as hell do, but don't act like you have all-seeing eye Nathan, you're a friend of mine that left to deal with your personal life and never accepted the invites back, there's no need for this.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
And honestly, seeing Pacifist’s endorsement follow up of the document he signed is intriguing to me; he seems to have an understanding of a least some of the core issues that were brought up, but what about some of those other signatures? I don’t want to make assumptions here based off that discord screenshots, but what percentage of people were hearing these issues for the first time and what percentage knew about them and could of told you the issues without reading the document ? I’m sure a lot of people felt the whole staff meeting thing, but what about some of the more knitty gritty stuff?

There’s a wide range of experience on your roster, and I’m sure some of them having some opinions like Paci’s they wish to add to this thread. What about the staff (if there are any) who didn’t sign the thread?

I might be a fucking idiot looks like lots of people went into depth in those screenshots, I’ll take a peek later

Alright im just a little bit of a fucking idiot, 4 out of 31 signatures went into depth. Assuming this "document" was a collaborative effort between the leads and the owners, we'll round it to a clean 4 out of 27 people. While some people might not have as much as to say or be as opinionated on it as pacifist, I am curious about hearing @muffinman's take on things, since he was one of the big reasons the crucification squad formed
The only issue listed in the report that I had prior knowledge about was MAYBE the inactivity, and I think most of the moderators, and even some admins, would say the same. However, in my view Jabba's inactivity was understandable as he had been working two shifts at his job up until fairly recently. If there were some other issues, they certainly weren't being brought up in our main staff channel. When the report dropped several of us were shocked to see something like this be brought up in such a public fashion, and it's my understanding that some of the staff who signed the report were unaware that it was going to be made public. I'd also like to mention that I was only asked to sign the report until after it had already been filed do to "time constraints".

In the end, I chose not to sign my name as I considered the public nature of the report to be rather unprofessional.

And @The Muffinman since you wanted to hear what he had to say.

green county health dept

Legacy
not reading all this im already smarter and have the most moral approach to all this and im smarter and funnier and have bigger muscles than all of you
Cool, I’ll take you for your word and assume your signature wasn’t throughly thunk through and was done since your muscles told you too.

Kythol

mama's moppings this pizza's got toppings
Prestigious
Legacy
not reading all this im already smarter and have the most moral approach to all this and im smarter and funnier and have bigger muscles than all of you
holy shit it's chad but actually cool and funny

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
Cool, I’ll take you for your word and assume your signature wasn’t throughly thunk through and was done since your muscles told you too.
Now you listen, that is not what Pauly said just then. He said he wasn't going to read all thissss shit posted here. In no way does that correlate to him not thoroughly thinking things through. I mean, if you play with this guy he's kind of like a machine, almost Terminator, just... casually walking about the map as if with no purpose, but oh boy you'd be wrong again. In a way, he reminds of reigning world chess champion Magnus Carlsen. Always 30 steps ahead of everyone and right before you know it, you're ensnared.

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Yeah I have no excuse for the laziness in reports from year ago, but of course you'd know that I've resolved that to handling them within a week, both public and private, if you had any involvement with the community.
Yeah, I was out of the loop working a full time job and taking up greater responsibilities to help my family out during the pandemic, but it's fine, you clearly never took the time to talk to me.. or anyone for that matter, despite our constant attempts to get things done with MC and never getting so much as a reply. But of course, you wouldn't know that I've taken ever larger steps to be involved within the staff team and community at large as a result of isolating yourself from literally everyone, and then saying you felt left out for months.
Yeah, I have never really participated in GSU, it's was Jabba's baby and you had the paid steamid.uk, home-coding alt checker, and seemingly free time to spend alt hunting. Since you left, I've provided evidence regarding one or two predators, proactively acted to prevent high-risk people against suspicious activity and malicious actors, found a few perma alts, helped staff understand alters and catching them, and actively helped someone alt hunting with information and previous experience instead of leaving them to it. In fact the only reason I didn't help out in the final bust of the alt hunt was that it was simply while I was asleep. But of course, you wouldn't know that, because you always took it upon yourself and spoke down to those who offered help or attempted to do the searches themselves because you had already done it and haven't said a word anywhere since.
Yeah, I have great relations with the staff I pick up and I talk with some quite often, but I only promote my friends? I take by far the longest in my deliberations of admin, I vet, watch, consider everything from their reactions to mundane comments to their long term goals and loyalties. This last admin cycle I had over 8 absolutely amazing candidates, to choose from when it came to the final decision. Two of the candidates I would consider closer friends and so I ran them through not only the ownership, not only the leadership, but also the administration to remove any suggestion of personal bias from their consideration. Why Tragic in the end? Pierogi came to me regarding launching an EU server and as the dedicated EU lead I wanted to make sure we could support it with an EU admin team, because I now take a proactive role in the community and staff. In fact Pierogi pushed for Tragic for the same reason, but I still wanted to consider the others to make sure it was the correct decision. But of course, you would no nothing about that, as you look no further into people than your own personal feelings & what you perceive as their past, as has been shown multiple time in your interactions with them.
Yeah, I imagine there were a few people who supported my demotion when my hours were below 5 for a few months & I only really spoke to administration; yet yesterday I received several confused messages from admins regarding your private report as to why you were saying such obviously incorrect things, such out-of-touch & clueless things. And today, just now, when you replied to this thread, I heard an audible laugh from a non-staff member in VC upon seeing it, I had an owner of another goddamn community paste a pic, tag me, and ask me what planet you were living on, because of course, you would have no clue about this community, my role, and especially me.

If all you have done is come here to chat shit about my tenure, then you're more than welcome to ruthlessly criticise the period where I was inactive and useless, because I sure as hell do, but don't act like you have all-seeing eye Nathan, you're a friend of mine that left to deal with your personal life and never accepted the invites back, there's no need for this.
Why would I still have involvement in the community? I resigned. It doesn't mean I dont still look things up etc. Since resigning I've probably dm'd at least 40 alts to various staff to handle since other people dont seem to care and while im not "involved" I still have some level of care for the community. I'm aware you took a week to finish a report that shouldn't take anywhere near a week to finish. Do you expect me to be aware of your private reports?
The second point is hilarious. You were my lead admin. My Job isn't to talk to you, its for you to talk to me. You didn't consistently work on MC, and I did not not reply to you, there was one point where I was on a week break? When we did reach out for help etc we got no response. Both me and Spite Consistently had to deal with asking where is lordy? What is our end goal here? We need somebody to help steer the ship, where is lordy? Yes you built some areas at some point and honestly they were great but that is probably the only real thing of note I can think of. All the while I've had to listen to constant staff be annoyed, strike and taking a break because of the lack of direction. I wasn't here to steer the ship, that wasn't my job and I wasn't going to involve myself in something above my role.

Isolated? My Own lead admin wouldn't even message me. What the hell are you on about? Yes I was down and immensely upset, but I kept on going because I didn't want to leave the community in the lurch on something that had been promised. I made full documents to help with the transition from SGM and didn't even get a response.

Alts - Again no idea what you are on about. God I'm so sorry lordy that I told people how to find alts and I helped provide the alts to the community. I'm sure you are going to keep up with all the alts now right? Just like the one that was left for two weeks. I'm so sorry that some other staff members have come across these details but chosen not to do anything with them.

Your comment about friends is pretty funny to me. I've had a conversation with Pierogi today where he indicated he did not know about various past events and was fairly surprised about them. Why would you not tell him about those events? It was universally agreed within the staff team at the time not to pick certain people up. We later agreed we might consider them but they would never get a position above senior admin.

I'm glad you are sharing private report information with non staff. I wonder what else you have been sharing. I don't know what you expect to prove other than me telling you people are being straight to your face.

Me not accepting an invite back to a discord has nothing to do with anything. I used to be very friendly with you and I don't mind being on good terms with you again or whatever.

If I wanted to actually report you or gave enough of a shit I would of made a formal report at the time. What pushed me over the edge is that you've objectively been in a similar situation to Jabba through most of this and yet you agree that he should resign? Its completely hypocritical. If you are calling for him to resign, why shouldn't you and why aren't others calling for it? You were arguably worse for a more substantial period of time?

Also lmao we just airing our beef now :d