why overthrow the captain when you can just revamp the heirarchy

V.A.C the Relevant

Legacy
I'm not a role model, although supporting a document sealing the end of one's contributions to a passion project they gave numerous hours for just because it's "objectively funny" is pretty fucking sick. Don't get the comparison buddy boy.
it's not like the guy's getting executed, plus there is several similar or better communities than this
i'd definitely do it because it's funny too, i ain't treating this like a fucking court lmao

Klutch

always down horrifically bad
Legacy
what the fuck did I just read

Lemme add into the controversy... uh uh uhhhh... if I were on the staff team I woulda signed

green county health dept

Legacy
what the fuck did I just read

Lemme add into the controversy... uh uh uhhhh... if I were on the staff team I woulda signed
Why would you have signed? The cherry picked relatable reasons being spoonfed into your month and taking it like a boss baby? The reasons that don’t mean shit compared to the actual meat and potatoes, the undercooked and underdeveloped backdoor things only a select few see?

Klutch

always down horrifically bad
Legacy
Why would you have signed? The cherry picked relatable reasons being spoonfed into your month and taking it like a boss baby? The reasons that don’t mean shit compared to the actual meat and potatoes, the undercooked and underdeveloped backdoor things only a select few see?

When I first joined the staff team a year and a half ago, Jabba was one of my biggest advocates and was trying his hardest to get me picked up by an admin. The Jabba at this time was constantly active on the servers, had a lot of fun with the player base, and had so much character.

By the end of my first tenure, he was opposite of this. His activity was far lower, when he played it seemed as if he didn’t even enjoy it; he barely gave the online staff the time of day (at least when I played), and his fun demeanor turned into a fun police mentality, where he was so focused on rules as written instead of rules as to be applied. Which is fine, however the way in which he carried himself as such is what my pain problem was.

After my first tenure is when things got quite bad. This is when the constant reports against him began, and to me, this was the beginning of the end. Yeah, most of these reports were actually invalid, but some things said did have some validity, but that is beside the point. The point of this is that eventually it was evident that he began holding a resentment towards those reporting him and those involved with those individuals, which eventually led to the feelings of resentment being projected to the community at large.

With any aspect of your life and what you do, you need self awareness. This is how you grow as a person, and to me it seemed that he did not have this self awareness, and was far too stuck in the ways he had formed.

On a personal level, he failed me. I haven’t explicitly stated this EVER, but the main reason I resigned at the end of my first tenure was because I felt like him and the rest of the administration at the time failed me. I got literally fucking DOXXED on the TTT servers. A player I went to high school with made it very obvious he was talking about me, and said my first AND last name, and then began talking about the high school we went to. Our high school name is something in Spanish, and he was saying the English translation of the high school, but still, that was enough for me to feel totally uncomfortable. I understandably lost my shit, messaging Jabba and the staff channels at the time that said player had said all of that. From Jabba, I got NO response. The only admin willing to do anything about it was Elvis, but the fact that Jabba did not say nor do anything to help me in this situation and gave absolutely no response made me see him differently.

My perception of him at the end is that he did not care for his players, staff, nor community unless it benefited him to in any situation.

green county health dept

Legacy
When I first joined the staff team a year and a half ago, Jabba was one of my biggest advocates and was trying his hardest to get me picked up by an admin. The Jabba at this time was constantly active on the servers, had a lot of fun with the player base, and had so much character.

By the end of my first tenure, he was opposite of this. His activity was far lower, when he played it seemed as if he didn’t even enjoy it; he barely gave the online staff the time of day (at least when I played), and his fun demeanor turned into a fun police mentality, where he was so focused on rules as written instead of rules as to be applied. Which is fine, however the way in which he carried himself as such is what my pain problem was.

After my first tenure is when things got quite bad. This is when the constant reports against him began, and to me, this was the beginning of the end. Yeah, most of these reports were actually invalid, but some things said did have some validity, but that is beside the point. The point of this is that eventually it was evident that he began holding a resentment towards those reporting him and those involved with those individuals, which eventually led to the feelings of resentment being projected to the community at large.

With any aspect of your life and what you do, you need self awareness. This is how you grow as a person, and to me it seemed that he did not have this self awareness, and was far too stuck in the ways he had formed.

On a personal level, he failed me. I haven’t explicitly stated this EVER, but the main reason I resigned at the end of my first tenure was because I felt like him and the rest of the administration at the time failed me. I got literally fucking DOXXED on the TTT servers. A player I went to high school with made it very obvious he was talking about me, and said my first AND last name, and then began talking about the high school we went to. Our high school name is something in Spanish, and he was saying the English translation of the high school, but still, that was enough for me to feel totally uncomfortable. I understandably lost my shit, messaging Jabba and the staff channels at the time that said player had said all of that. From Jabba, I got NO response. The only admin willing to do anything about it was Elvis, but the fact that Jabba did not say nor do anything to help me in this situation and gave absolutely no response made me see him differently.

My perception of him at the end is that he did not care for his players, staff, nor community unless it benefited him to in any situation.
Woah, nice. I respect the effort you put towards this and not just write the whole thing off as “objectively funny” like some signers have

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
Woah, nice. I respect the effort you put towards this and not just write the whole thing off as “objectively funny” like some signers have
In defense of Pauly, that's kind of his thing. I mean, I don't think Pauly's signature was the final name on the list that really let the weight of that post sink in for Jabba. Of all the names listed, it would be more surprising if Pauly's name wasn't on it lol. You could take him signing it then to begin with as a bit in bad taste, but I really don't think Jabba would have interpreted his signature as anything other then Pauly being Pauly. Which is okay.

metallia appericator

Supporter
Don't gravedig threads
im not reading all of this

metallia appericator

Supporter

Aidan

Expert Member
Useless response to old thread
I have never seen this thread, what have I stumbled upon?