Worst TTT map?

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I dont like repetitive maps, all of the fun in those maps have been drained from me. Shit like 67th, dolls, mc city

• Agree
Reactions: veL

Aidan

Expert Member
I dont like repetitive maps, all of the fun in those maps have been drained from me. Shit like 67th, dolls, mc city
Fair I don't think 67th is to repetitive or maybe everyone just got burned out of it. We used to play it a lot but in the past couple days I can only recall on time of playing it.

Icculus

VIP
Lifetheroof

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
crummy cradle is the mushroom peaks of ttt maps

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
It's no longer on the server but I absolutely hated trappy cottage, all it took was 2 AFK people to stand in the doorway, and more than half the server would die in spawn from just one jihad. Even worse is after this happened, the traitors would then have to track down the random innocents working towards completing the easter in the actual map.

rattacatt

Legacy
only map I have a gripe with is roytheboat because of the below-deck tunnels that you need to crouch through. you also need to crouch through all of the stairways.

neverending

Legacy
2 Maps so far
Lego (This stupid sniper haven with best lighting)
And whatever the mansion map that has insane render distance (a added advantage for disguise snipers)