Legacy
Your IGN
yoamtrash​
Your SteamID
-​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I made a mistake, so what happened was that a guy reported me after I killed him, I killed him because I got shot while I was looking away from the screen and for some reason I thought it was him and I was so sure of it, so after he reported me I assumed that it was a joke/troll report and so I gave him a troll response back, I just like to trash talk because I find it funny and I think it helps spice up the ttt gameplay a bit

So I didn't fully understand but after I saw the damage logs I understood that I had a big misunderstanding of the situation

HcnMwAl.jpg

Like I mentioned before in my mind what happened was that he shot at me first and so I killed him, he reported me jokingly and I gave him a joke response back, I feel very dumb right now and I completely understand how it was toxic, I want to apologize to you Pipe Bomb if you are reading this, a massive mistake from my part

I'm sorry for the stuff that I've done, in my mind it was all jokes and fun, but now I see that at the expense of my fun other people were being bullied, I feel terrible and becoming toxic again was something that I promised myself not to be when I started playing here I'm very disappointed in myself sorry everyone​

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Heya, you've been banned by @j3ksleighsome for Toxicity. Please give them time to respond.

Hunter

Your local trans queen
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
Unban this gentleman. He's as toxic as the lead paint that I chewed om today

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
Unban this gentleman. He's as toxic as the lead paint that I chewed om today
Lead paint? Who did they put in charge of senior mod paint?

Edit: it was worth it

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Locking this until j3k can respond. @YoAmTrash if you have anything you’d like to add you can contact me or another admin

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Alright Trash, You were banned for Toxicity for 16 weeks.

Report on 12/27
Lets start off with the report you filed today as seen below:
HcnMwAl.jpg

Yes, you rdmed here but in no way should you decide to retaliate with a frankly very toxic response. Calling someone pathetic and telling them to uninstall does not foster a very welcoming environment on the server, specifically something we do not allow
9) Harassment of other users - this includes name-calling or shaming of another user.

Consistent Deletion and Posting Messages in Shoutbox
Over the past few days you decided to start having conversations and then deleting your posts mid comment. - You were warned by @helix for this and some examples can be seen below
PxlgJY7.png

NojSFKp.png

R10JyH7.png

88wN8OD.png
And these are just a few instances of this

Throwing Temper Tantrums and Throwing Insults
You tend to be very hot headed and there are many times where something happens and you throw what can be compared closely to a Temper tantrum
dxxAkLM.png

1667603801166-png.2211

Trigger Finger and RDM
Many times you have showed that you have a very itchy trigger finger, which has also led to some interesting report responses
Report 1 | Unforgiven
Here, we have Trash killing Pokeben for the "threatening with a barrel". Deathscene linked below shows nothing threatening. Trash knows better than this and definitely knows he doesn't have killed for this. Very intentional.

T2pJio3SLlk.png

Report 2 | Forgiven
This report is Trash killing me with a prop. I believe it was intentional and it was a valid report, however I didn't care at the moment so I forgave him since it was hes second report.

x7wT0PYssqt.png

Report 3 | Unforgiven
This report is Trash killing rig0 for "hearing them snipe someone", although Trash knew this wouldn't be enough to avoid the slay, so he told me in admin chat that he now claims common sense. However, looking at the deathscene, there's no way both the response and common sense could apply.

dikDc4C8Arr.png

Mm946PQlFlV.png

Then after these RDMs you procede to DM 8BitF0x asking what offence RDM you were on so that you could avoid a ban
HVSTPZhiaqk.png
Here is an instance of a blatant RDM on a new player:
1667603703862-png.2210

Which then led to you harassing the player to get the slay forgiven
1667603801166-png.2211

Here is another instance where you saw a shot, that went straight up at the sky on lego, the most 2d map we have, and just decided to go for the kill
lxRrfzs.jpeg

3Pxptmn.png

Again, yet another trigger finger kill w/o evidence that they were the one who shot or even if they were GBA
WPOdmIRpSeI.png

Conclusion
Overall, the mass of evidence along with the incident which led to the ban has concluded that there is some real problems with you and toxicity within the community. I suggest over this 16w ban you take some time to reflect on yourself and how you can be a more pleasurable member of this community

Appeal: Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.