VIP
Your IGN
Your Dad​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:42921660​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I was banned from discord. I do not agree what I posted was disturbing content. The ban length is 21 days.

This was said gif that was labeled as "sexual" and "lewd" due to the fursona pfps depicted in the gif.

https://giphy.com/gifs/CUghnOYGnQSvuwVfUg

When I asked Lordy what was lewd about what I posted (and what post was I banned for), this was her reply.

This is no worse than what people post of fauxhill's twitter obviously. Not to mention there's not nude parts or anything, it's just part of a furry's social media presence to generally look degenerate and I understand that, which is the point of the meme in the first place.

After talking to prozakk and Lordy, they agreed to drop the ban, but after not hearing anything for 24 hours, I recieved a messaged from Tembot that Ryan Highwayman banned me for 21 days for (DC Lordy's Discretion).

Not only do i disagree that this is hardly disturbing (unless you are furrphobic and animephobic, the targets of the gif), if this is the standard for disturbing content, then half the discord should be banned for all the other weird ass shit they post involving furry/tiktok tier memes that revolve around internet personalitiy bullying.​

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
@Prozakk as the one that issued the ban and @Lordyhgm as the one that gave discretion. I just extended the ban based off Lordy's discretion

Your Dad

Banned
VIP
Thanks for the reply Ryan. According to my conversation with both Lordy and Prozakk after the ban, they both seemed okay with dropping the ban.

nkEpDOU.png

jDq7Fwx.png

Prozakk

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Letting you know that I have seen this, and will respond as soon as I can.

Prozakk

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
You were banned for posting a video with furry smut in it.

First, I would like to add context to the screen shot you provided here.
This doesn't include a lot of important info, so here's a screen shot that does provide that info. Here is my screen shot.
1659668810014.png
To explain why my stance changed mid-sentence, I was responding to "I had no malicious intent or purposefully was trying to do anything disturbing, it was just a stupid meme i shared from tiktok." Then you posted something that led me to believe that LordyHGM told you they would be willing to unban you. I decided to trust you, and add on to what I was saying, saying "If lordy is good on dropping it thats good." I then asked Lordy. They did not corroborate this fact, they said they pointed you towards me. (As shown in another one of your screen shots)

If you had tried to reason to me, I'm sure I would have agreed that you didn't mean any harm by it.
You didn't do this however, you decided to try to manipulate the situation to get unbanned.

On to the reason you were banned.
You were banned for a video that had furry smut in it.

I didn't believe you had I'll or malicious intent when you posted this, but you have a history of posting worse content than this. I doubt you had malicious intent then either.
However because this wasn't mean to be malicious and was meant as a joke, and wasn't that bad, your ban will be reduced to 1 week.

Appeal: Approved
Thread: Locked

Attachments

• 1659668722536.png
    1659668722536.png
    64 KB · Views: 5
  • 1659669488556.png
    1659669488556.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.