Your IGN
Dad​
Your SteamID
Steam:0:066040​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t3jUr854yU

this clip was posted of me playing TTT in front of 28 people and a bunch of staff, and bonks and prozakk are claiming that I am slurring in said video.

It's more than obvious that I am singing along with those other idiots to the christmas song.

I also understand that I am southern and have a weird accent, but certain staff are grasping at straws to get me banned.

Slow down the clip 0.25x at the 10 second mark. There is NO ennunciation of a "g" sound anywhere in my voice.

I was in discord with Drysus77, Cory and they can vouch that I never said a slur. They'll back up what I am saying above is just hilarious that bonks and prozakk are attempting to have my banned for 8 weeks over a false positive.

Remember to listen at 10 seconds with the video slowed down. It's plain as day that I am singing that dumbass christmas song.​

Cory

VIP
I mean, it doesn't sound like the n word. Just sounds like the new year in a new england accent.
It all comes down to what people can hear based off of frequency, reminds me of this video where certain people can either hear yanny and some hear laurel.
Then again we can all be under a mandela effect.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Responding to say that I've seen this, going to gather my evidence for everything else, because the slur was not the only reason you were banned.

Your Dad

Banned
VIP
Have you.... been keeping a long term record of me and recording me constantly?

If that's the case, then everyone in AHG should be permanantly banned if we're tallying everything someone does for months on end?

Bonks,I honestly believe you're upset because I told you that [REDACTED] was a man in my private discord months and months ago, and this has displeased you ever since because you had a romantic crush on [REDACTED], and finding out [REDACTED] was actually male has devastated you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Have you.... been keeping a long term record of me and recording me constantly?

If that's the case, then everyone in AHG should be permanantly banned if we're tallying everything someone does for months on end?

Bonks,I honestly believe you're upset because I told you that [REDACTED] was a man in my private discord months and months ago, and this has displeased you ever since because you had a romantic crush on [REDACTED] , and finding out [REDACTED] was actually male has devastated you.
This ban has nothing to do with you being openly transphobic, you already dropped the link to the slur evidence, so I will be dropping evidence for harassment and toxic gameplay tomorrow.

Your Dad

Banned
VIP
This ban has nothing to do with you being openly transphobic, you already dropped the link to the slur evidence, so I will be dropping evidence for harassment and toxic gameplay tomorrow.
Openly transphobic? That's a pretty tall accusation there, bonks. With zero proof.

Slur evidence? You mean me drunkenly singing christmas music, sure.

Go ahead and gather your 100s of random screenshots of out of context texts to build "evidence", im sure its all worth it for an 8 week gmod ban that's baseless in the first place. If I had actually done anything, you'd have all the evidence already in front of you. You're realizing about now that this is insanely petty and are grasping at straws.

I'm sorry that I ruined your crush on [REDACTED], but retaliating on gmod isn't the way to go about it.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
This is schizo gang stalker shit

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Gonna go ahead and lock this until I respond tomorrow, if @Your Dad has any additional statements to make, he can relay them via DMs to me or any other available staff.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Alright,
As leadership we discusses Your Dad's actions not only when it comes to this appeal, but also past actions and decided that this behavior will not be tolerated within our community.
Over the past year you have gained:
- 2 Toxicity Bans In-Game
- 3 DC Bans in Discord
- Multiple Warns for Disturbing Content

On top of this within this appeal you devolved into not only going after Bonks, but even bringing another community member into this and disrespecting their gender identity.
You also repeatedly attacked Bonks in his DMs using slurs. All of your behavior culminated into a permanent ban from this community

Status
Not open for further replies.