You're Fat

Grumble

Legacy
I know you don't want to hear this but you're fat, just lose some weight.

You look deformed and disfigured because you are so fat.

You can't sleep well cause you're fat, you can't metabolize food properly because you're fat.

Calories in Calories out, or if you're ready just do a water fast with electrolytes.

"but thats starving yourself isn't healthy"; you know what isn't being healthy? Being a fat fuck..

You're ancestors could go days without food they didn't have a Walmart in their village or cave.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted.

Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

People are repulsed by you.

You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself that you're fat and beautiful, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

This is your fate. This is what you chose, but you can still save yourself from an early grave.

Lose weight

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
to all the fatties that are currently writing my name down on a death note or a 'please kill' list. just know that i am coming for you. and it will not be pretty like a cute dog. instead it will be prewtty ugly like a spider on a perfectly clean bed

Frost

VIP
Legacy
he-has-such-a-way-with-words-sandy-cheeks.gif