Pending Zombie Invasion

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
The idea is like depending on how many people are on, some players will become Zombies

The Zombies have to bite the others and once you are bitten you'll become a Zombie too.
- Zombies will be 1 speed faster than Humans.
- Zombies only have to bite Humans once.
- Zombies have 200 HP.
- Humans have a silent pistol with only 10 shots
- for every Zombie a Huan kills they get 10 points
- Hiding is allowed

Last edited:

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
Unless im reading something wrong it seems a bit OP for the zombies in this mode, the limited ammo count and the extra health is a little yikes for me. I'm not exactly sure on how much damage the silenced pistol does but if its somewhere around 25 a body shot thats 8 bullets out of the 10. Would there be a way to get more ammo like scavenging or they get the ammo back if they kill a zombie? Lots of loose ends on this for me at least.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Unless im reading something wrong it seems a bit OP for the zombies in this mode, the limited ammo count and the extra health is a little yikes for me. I'm not exactly sure on how much damage the silenced pistol does but if its somewhere around 25 a body shot thats 8 bullets out of the 10. Would there be a way to get more ammo like scavenging or they get the ammo back if they kill a zombie? Lots of loose ends on this for me at least.
oke so maybe just do it like Zombies from call of duty?

guns and ammo go like normal.