Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Vanilla Server
Due to excessive complaints from ungrateful and whiny children, we are TERMINATING the Chocolate server and replacing it with Vanilla. No one wants new things added to Vanilla, so I won't have to listen to people throwing tantrums for new content anymore. This will also allow us to save costs by laying off the entire development team. This server is 24/7 Minecraft with Counter Strike: Source weapons.
Due to staffing shortages we have been developing new artificial intelligence to handle server moderation and repops. The bots are pretty impressionable, so please do not teach them how to be mean. Attempting to teach the AI slurs will result in a permanent ban.

New Sponsor
Effective immediately, all staff must include "Sponsored by RFCOIL" in their usernames. As part of this deal, we are ordering uniforms for all staff members, which they will be REQUIRED to wear while staffing. We are working on adding these in game as well, which will encourage people to think twice before they potentially ruin the round of one of our brave moderators. Unfortunately, our vendor only supplies sizes up to XXXL. For those of you that require an exception due to this restriction, please DM me.

1680365755626.png

Last edited:

tz-

VIP
Legacy
i wonder how long we're gonna keep the vanilla server

Hummgy

VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Why the shirts don't have the LGBTQA+ flag on it really shows where this server's priorities are.,..

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Holy based