You must comply with any warning or instruction given to you by our staff members. If we tell you to stop something, stop.
#1. RANDOM DEATHMATCH (RDM)
1. RDM is the act of Damaging or causing damage to another player by any means without a valid reason, even if they allowed you to.
2. If you leave before a slay round is fully served, a slay will be added back to your SteamID.
NOTE: Intentional Traitor on Traitor and Innocent/Detective on Detective RDM will result in an extra slay
WHAT YOU CAN KILL/DAMAGE FOR:
- Traitorous acts.
- Guilt by Association.
- DNA that YOU collected from an innocent, detective, or T object.
- Detective arming C4.
WHAT YOU CANNOT KILL/DAMAGE FOR:
- Being near a traitor item.
- Refusing to test.
- Entering a claimed area.
2. SPAM, HARASSMENT, and FALSE REPORTING
1. Spam is irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent (by any means) repeatedly.
2. Our NA servers are English only. The use of other languages may result in spam punishment(s).
3. Simply "feeling offended" does not guarantee punishment when it comes to harassment.
EXAMPLES OF HARASSMENT:
- Aggressive pressure or intimidation.
- Targeted racial or group-based slurs.
- Targeting players by any means.
- Prop blocking or blocking in general (if it is intentional).
- Intentionally sending false reports (repeatedly).
1. Ghosting is the act of providing current-round-related, game-influencing information to an alive player, or players, through means of communications other than world or team chat.
2. False or misleading information may still be considered ghosting if it affects the round.
3. Streams must be set to a 6-minute delay. Can be longer than this, but not shorter.
4. Acting on information that has been ghosted to you is also considered ghosting.
EXAMPLES OF GHOSTING:
- Telling alive players who the traitors are.
- Sending any message that has the potential to influence the current round.
- Informing staff members that the last T is AFK is NOT ghosting.
4. HACKING, MACRO USE, and EXPLOITING
1. Macros are keybinds that are linked together to perform specific actions on a single keypress.
2. Hacking is the act of using third-party programs or scripts to give yourself significant advantages.
3. An exploit is a bug or unintended feature of gameplay that is deliberately and knowingly used by the player to gain an advantage.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU MAY NOT USE:
- Macros or Addons that give the player significant advantages over others (handled on a case-by-case basis. If you aren't sure, ask an admin)
- Any third-party modification that grants the player the ability to aimbot, wallhack, or bhop hack.
- Any exploit in the game's code (punishment may depend on the exploit itself).
5. BAN EVASION, and ALTERNATE ACCOUNT USAGE
1. Ban Evasion is the act of using alternative accounts to avoid bans.
2. It is against the rules to play on AHG servers with multiple accounts/aliases at the same time.
6. PORN, GORE, and DISTURBING CONTENT
1. Porn is any image/video depicting sexual activity, nudity (genitalia, nipples or holes), sex toys/objects, or sexual substances.
2. Gore is any image/video that depicts Blood, cut body parts, people/creatures being injured, bodies/corpses, and similar things.
3. Disturbing content is content that is graphic or unsettling, this includes content that sexualizes animals.
4. Disclaimer: Up to the interpretation of the staff member issuing the ban.
- Note: Telling someone to kill themselves is considered disturbing content and will be punished accordingly
7. CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
1. Posting child pornography will result in a PERMANENT BAN and relevant information can/will be given to the authorities.
2. Drawings depicting minors in sexual situations count as Child Pornography and will be handled as such.
8. UNREADABLE/CONFUSING NICKNAMES
1. Confusing nicknames are nicknames that are meant to cause confusion when called out.
2. Names must contain 3 consecutive Alphanumeric characters and be readable (the first character cannot be "#").
3. You may be asked to change your name if it is found to be disturbing or liable to instigate drama.
4. If a staff member asks you to change your name, you must.
EXAMPLES OF CONFUSING NICKNAMES:
- Names like the Traitor, the Innocents, an Unidentified Body, and other similar names.
- Changing your name to another player's name, or to a very similar name.
9. TOXIC GAMEPLAY and METAGAMING
1. Toxic Gameplay is playing the game how it's not meant to be played; ruining the fairness and enjoyment.
2. Metagaming is committing any action to intentionally help the other team win the game.
3. PUNISHMENT: The punishments for Metagaming and Toxic gameplay are up to an Admin's Discretion. We will often weigh the severity of the situation before making a judgment. Usually, repeated offenses will be necessary for us to take action.
EXAMPLES OF TOXIC GAMEPLAY:
- Killing someone who you know is proven just to take their T weapon.
- Planting unided bodies near AFK players so that you can kill them.
- Forcing a player into an area in which they will either be proven to be a traitor or die as an innocent will be considered RDM in all cases (ex. the pit in inno motel).
EXAMPLES OF METAGAMING:
- Completing traitor win objectives as an innocent.
- Giving innocents traitor weapons.
- Helping a traitor kill innocents.