Expert Member
Your IGN
Aidan​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:509397140​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I was straight round gagged when I think the protocol is gag, round gag, then ban which I only had r gag then ban. I was hyped for new years with the first scream so I had been round gagged but with the second I screeched for no more then a second to see if people could hear me. I said "can you guys hear me? WOOOOO"? I think that I should be unbanned because I was only warned once when you are usually warned twice before a ban​

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Commenting on this as the one who added the rgag - I usually go straight for rgags if the person is doing something egregiously loud, like screeching. Here's the clip from that one (had to cut it a bit early because I had admin+ stuff in my console)

Aidan

Expert Member
Commenting on this as the one who added the rgag - I usually go straight for rgags if the person is doing something egregiously loud, like screeching. Here's the clip from that one (had to cut it a bit early because I had admin+ stuff in my console)
Alright, thank you for telling me that as I didn't know.

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
I am the one who did the ban I banned you because Aidan you know better than this you have seen countless people banned for this same behavior. You need to learn your lesson with this ban you need to really think about what you are going to do before you do it. I will be denying this as you need a time out to think about How you are going to not be getting banned for longer.

This is what got you banned

-FrogDoggo

Last edited:

Aidan

Expert Member
I am the one who did the ban I banned you because Aidan you know better than this you have seen countless people banned for this same behavior. You need to learn your lesson with this ban you need to really think about what you are going to do before you do it. I will be denying this as you need a time out to think about How you are going to not be getting banned for longer.

-FrogDoggo
Okay! I'm going to bed now and I will be unbanned in the morning. I understand why it is a deny and you are right I do know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.