Cho Dingle

Your IGN
Cho Dindgleberry​
Your SteamID
76561199319526313​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I should be unbanned because I was banned very abruptly. Two trolls can on the server and said two slurs and after they said it on mic one of them typed it in chat. And while reading it I said it outload because I was dead and spectating. I was then gagged so I typed in chat my bad then I was banned for a month. I really like the server and I was playing for around an hour and half. It was an honest mistake and it's one of those moments where you read something and say it outloud as your reading it. And I like the server and the people on it I was having a good time and I didn't cause and problems with anyone.​

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Your IGN
Cho Dindgleberry​
Your SteamID
76561199319526313​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I should be unbanned because I was banned very abruptly. Two trolls can on the server and said two slurs and after they said it on mic one of them typed it in chat. And while reading it I said it outload because I was dead and spectating. I was then gagged so I typed in chat my bad then I was banned for a month. I really like the server and I was playing for around an hour and half. It was an honest mistake and it's one of those moments where you read something and say it outloud as your reading it. And I like the server and the people on it I was having a good time and I didn't cause and problems with anyone.​
Hey, I was the one who Banned you I have since Unbanned you. The reason that I banned you was because I had thought you were part of the group that was trying to troll the server I do apologize for Banning you so abruptly. In the heat of the moment, Both Pierogi and Destered pointed out to me that I had misread the situation. You have been unbanned and I have voided the ban from your record. Please be more careful with reading text from the server and don't repeat others' slurs.

This is FrogDoggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.