Favorite mmorpg multiplayer game!

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
Hi guys, I'm curious about what MMORPGs you are playing right now. also what do you consider the best mmorpg there is or was.

My Favorite mmorpg is Rift.

Everlong

VIP
i like Star Trek Online

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Hypixel skyblock is what I’ve been the most dedicated to.

Kythol

mama's moppings this pizza's got toppings
Prestigious
Legacy
runescape is god tier, but i'm still a sucker for swtor

hoping the transition from bioware to broadsword is good for the game, especially since bioware's past two expansions have been lackluster

Everlong

VIP
runescape is god tier, but i'm still a sucker for swtor

hoping the transition from bioware to broadsword is good for the game, especially since bioware's past two expansions have been lackluster
eyy i also love swtor. im f2p but i love it

Kythol

mama's moppings this pizza's got toppings
Prestigious
Legacy
eyy i also love swtor. im f2p but i love it
trust me, just buy a membership for one month or the cheapest cartel coin pack if you haven't done so already, being premium tier is basically 95% of the way to being full on member, absolutely worth it since you keep it permanently

Halen

VIP
Legacy
Fallout 76 is a fantastic game in 2023. Zero sarcasm here, if you hate on the game you definitely haven't played it in years

Everlong

VIP
trust me, just buy a membership for one month or the cheapest cartel coin pack if you haven't done so already, being premium tier is basically 95% of the way to being full on member, absolutely worth it since you keep it permanently
will have to try it. thanks

DIO THE THOTSLAYER

Prestigious
Out of the few MMORPG games that I've played the one that I have replayed recently and liked/hold sentimental value still (mostly due to nostalgia), is Wizard101