Rejected No mic = fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
TTT is a communication based game, and people without a microphone ruin it for everyone else, not saying it their fault, understandable everyone here without a mic is 14 and doesn’t have a job so they can’t really get one, but we’re only as strong as our worst player and these micless kids are by far the worst.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Aquast

i puked
VIP
Legacy
otlzj4pxiw3a1.png

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Worm holes? Excuse me I’m just a simple small town farmer who likes to do the daily crossword puzzle with this pencil and paper here, I wouldn’t know anything about worm holes

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Dont appreciate you using my intellectual property without permission but i have to agree with the post
I didn’t mean to use it without your permission I was trying to homage you but I understand if you feel that way and if you would like I can change the name of the thread

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
maybe there should be this system when you join that tests if you have a mic maybe you have to say something like a captcha or something to get into the server, and those who dont have mics wont be able to join unless they get a mic and it also detects text to speech so if someone tries to cheat the system it wont work maybe that would be a good idea or suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.