VIP
Your IGN
noah (sun/shine)​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:95002262​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
I was banned by Bonks the other day (twice within 2 minutes!) for mass RDM. While I will admit I did RDM a few people (and did take my slay), I don't feel as if it was "mass rdm". We did have a discussion about this and I do know that I prop killed waffle which was RDM. There was another guy who I prop killed, but I did see him near un ID'd bodies which is why I killed him. Another report was from bauts, and while I did not say this in the report (I guess I thought he would forgive), it was a crossfire propkill while I was attempting to kill someone who was shooting at us.

You also stated that there were many instances of spectator propkill that went unreported, and I think its fair to assume that maybe the people simply did not mind? There were lots of people having fun on forest, and I think the lack of reports demonstrates this. I think the mass RDM ban was a little premature, especially considering there were not an enormous amount of reports. While I would understand if I had 6 reports on me within the map, but that simply was not the case. I was banned for legitimate mass RDM a few weeks ago, and since that I have been working to avoid prop killing people that do not want to take part in it, but accidents do happen when throwing barrels.​

Bonks

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Evidence Pool
Noah#1.png
Noah#2.png
Noah#3.png

All three of these reports came from the same map. There was a valid report on you from Richland, the map before Forest Final.
There was another report falsely filed against Bill Clinton, who had been possessing a Car that you pushed with a prop you were using the magneto stick on.
As for the spectator prop damage, there were multiple counts of you possessing props and harming others.

However, you are mostly correct besides this.
especially considering there were not an enormous amount of reports.
That was singlehandedly the most reports I've seen on a single map during my time in AHG. 17 total reports on one map. You were simply playing as others were, the unfortunate truth is you were the only name that came up in the report manager 4 times within the 6 round period, this is discounting the report misfiled against Bill Clinton, and you were coming back from a mass rdm ban. You were the source of nearly 1/3 of the reports out of 17 different reports, you simply cannot say that you did not expect a ban, and the first screenshot presented shows you responding to a report pleading the 5th in case of the event you were to be banned a 2nd time.

However, I do believe you know better, and that you're learning to avoid RDMing too much as you'd been good fun on the server before everyone started collectively RDMing as much as possible on Forest.
For this reason I will be unbanning you under the condition that this ban will NOT be voided, meaning the next ban will be a 3rd offense and the ban length will reflect this.

Appeal: Accepted
Ban:
Removed, Not Voided

Status
Not open for further replies.