VIP
Your IGN
Peanut​
Your SteamID
Psychonoah​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Was karma kicked 6/30, returned 7/5 to see im still banned. Wasn't sure if its related to the prop rdming, but ill chill out on the prop killing if thats why im stil banned.​

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Your ban expired in roughly 6 hours from now, for Mass RDM by @ParkRangerMoon, probably about the prop rdming. Hopefully he can respond in haste ☺️

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Considering there are only 6~ hours remaining, and that you already seem to know the specifics on why you were banned, I'll go ahead and accept it. I'll be adding evidence and such to this later tonight, but I will note that you have been doing an exceptional amount of prop RDM while you're on the server. Please try and stop doing it in the future. Propkill is a valid way to kill if that is how you would like to play, but prop RDM is still RDM. Try not to turn this into a deathmatch server. If you would like a deathmatch server maybe make a suggestion, however I do not think it will be approved.

Accepted
Not Voided

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Considering there are only 6~ hours remaining, and that you already seem to know the specifics on why you were banned, I'll go ahead and accept it. I'll be adding evidence and such to this later tonight, but I will note that you have been doing an exceptional amount of prop RDM while you're on the server. Please try and stop doing it in the future. Propkill is a valid way to kill if that is how you would like to play, but prop RDM is still RDM. Try not to turn this into a deathmatch server. If you would like a deathmatch server maybe make a suggestion, however I do not think it will be approved.

Accepted
Not Voided
Post the evidence.

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter

In a matter of three rounds you managed to kill/damage four people. In one of the rounds you managed to RDM two Ts in a row, and you seemed to be making it a personal goal to round start people. Add onto it for the entire night you were trying to have a great time with prop deathmatch, I decided to award you with the grand prize of Mass RDM (1st Offense)

0:00: Dmglogs showing you roundstart damaging people
0:03: RDM2
0:05: RDM3
0:09: RDM4

Status
Not open for further replies.