Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:184613206​
Reported Person's IGN
Matty​
Reported Person's SteamID
STEAM_0:1:152149946​
Explain the situation
(hopefully this actually embeds)
repeatedly purposefully rdming specifically me, unnecessarily repetitively rude, rdmed me probably around 6 times over the course of 8PM-9:30PM UTC -7
maxie was there from like 8PM-8:45PM ish and idk if he caught any of it but he was there when he was being rudest
generally mean guy. would call false koses on me when we were both inno and called me 33 years old which is the most confusing part
like yeah he didn't say slurs and i dont think he rdmed me more than 3 times in a map but it was repetitive targeted aggression and rudeness against me which is only funny when it's an admin
maybe not bannable but guy was seriously mean and i don't like it when people do that
was friends with binary potentially metagaming in disc call but i have no proof of that and am not reporting for that​

maxie

Lead Administrator
VIP
Marking I have seen this, I was AFK during a good portion of this timer period. However, I may have been recording at least GMOD audio during this time. I'll see if I can find anything for this.

sand

VIP
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
aaaueueuueaiohetiugaiujoehdg;ywsj;au'kesrwl57u3ted6uijrsfhu ,l

Wolly

Vanilla is more your speed.
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
What's that Justin Timberlake song? 😭

maxie

Lead Administrator
VIP
Checked my footage - I cannot find anything relevant to the report here unfortunately. The one report submitted for Matty's RDM on you was valid and he was punished for it. @rattacatt Do you have any screenshots/footage?

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
Since discussing with @rattacatt that he has no farther evidence I will mark this as invalid report. I did however made a note in mattys stats for targeting for harassment. if there need to be a farther replay contact me or my admin @Ashes Relandi

Status
Not open for further replies.