Legacy
i was held at gunpoint to +1 this, i don't remember the map but please help me

for legal reasons this is a joke

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
i like the room. the one at the top of the hill. in that room, there is a cake. you can eat the cake. and. when you enter that room; you can do something cool with the doors. i would tell you what it did but it got removed before i played on it. +1

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
is it possible in hammer to change things about the map depending on start of round player count? If so, then parts of the map could be locked off on low pop. Otherwise, you could potentially add a low pop version of the map that’s edited to cause less delay.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Unless this map got removed recently, it’s already on the server. I cake-killed Pink

Edit: Shut up i’m dumb. +1

Alternate solution: Remove the underground and make it a low-mid pop map. Even with high pop, the underground can make it hell for later in rounds when it’s down to a few people

Last edited:

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Alternate solution: Remove the underground and make it a low-mid pop map. Even with high pop, the underground can make it hell for later in rounds when it’s down to a few people
Did some research: Apparently there are triggers that can count the amount of players in an area, so it is possible to make it so that once there are X or less players AND there is no one in the underground, the entrances can be closed up. This can even be done mid-round.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Did some research: Apparently there are triggers that can count the amount of players in an area, so it is possible to make it so that once there are X or less players AND there is no one in the underground, the entrances can be closed up. This can even be done mid-round.
I just think it should be removed. The underground is just such a maze