Pending A new welcome to the community post in News and Announcements.

A new welcome to the community post in News and Announcements.

• yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • meh to the 9th taco

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • the foot pancake sauces is a lie

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
the post i am referring to is this one https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/welcome-to-after-hours-gaming.1/

This is the introduction I came up with.

Welcome to After Hours Gaming Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) Server!

Dive into a world of deception, strategy, and suspense as After Hours Gaming proudly presents its premier Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) experience! Embark on an unforgettable journey where trust is a luxury and danger lurks around every corner.

🔍 Uncover the Traitors: Will you trust your fellow players, or will you expose the traitors among you? In this unique social deception game mode, your ability to decipher friend from foe will be put to the test. Every innocent soul must band together to uncover the sinister traitors in their midst, all while the traitors strive to eliminate them one by one.

🌍 Immersive Maps: From labyrinthine cityscapes to mysterious research facilities, After Hours Gaming boasts an array of meticulously designed maps that promise to keep you on your toes. Navigate through intricate environments, each with its own secrets and hiding spots, as you attempt to survive and unmask the traitors.

👥 Strong Community: Join our vibrant and friendly community of players who share your passion for TTT. Forge new friendships, form alliances, and experience the thrill of intense games together. Our dedicated moderators ensure fair play and a welcoming atmosphere for all players.

🛠️ Customization Galore: After Hours Gaming TTT Server offers a plethora of customizable features, allowing you to tailor your gameplay experience. Whether it's unique weapon loadouts, special roles, Game modes or exciting in-game events, our server is designed to keep the excitement alive with each and every round.

🏆 Achieve Greatness: Rise through the ranks and earn your place at the top of our leaderboards. Showcase your strategic prowess, keen deduction skills, and teamwork abilities as you compete for glory and recognition.

Join us at After Hours Gaming TTT Server and immerse yourself in a world of mystery, tension, and camaraderie like never before. Whether you're a seasoned TTT veteran or a newcomer to the genre, our server promises endless hours of engaging gameplay that will keep you coming back for more. Are you ready to face the ultimate test of trust and betrayal?

Connect to our server and let the mind games begin!
See you soon!
~From Pierogi and the Staff Team

Jabba the Slut

Prestigious
Legacy
+1

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Is this ai? The last part is pretty useless and I think everyone here who has a forum account knows how to play ttt

Last edited:

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
Is this ai? The last part is pretty useless and I think everyone here who has a forum account knows how to play ttt
i will no argue about the AI it had some help in it but if i have a 25 cents for every time I had to explain how ttt works I would be able to buy a pizza every week XD

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
i will no argue about the AI it had some help in it but if i have a 25 cents for every time I had to explain how ttt works I would be able to buy a pizza every week XD

No one with a forum account will most likely need your explanation and burger kings statement is true

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
the post i am referring to is this one https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/welcome-to-after-hours-gaming.1/

This is the introduction I came up with.

Dive into a world of deception, strategy, and suspense as After Hours Gaming proudly presents its premier Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) experience! Embark on an unforgettable journey where trust is a luxury and danger lurks around every corner.

🔍 Uncover the Traitors: Will you trust your fellow players, or will you expose the traitors among you? In this unique social deception game mode, your ability to decipher friend from foe will be put to the test. Every innocent soul must band together to uncover the sinister traitors in their midst, all while the traitors strive to eliminate them one by one.

🌍 Immersive Maps: From labyrinthine cityscapes to mysterious research facilities, After Hours Gaming boasts an array of meticulously designed maps that promise to keep you on your toes. Navigate through intricate environments, each with its own secrets and hiding spots, as you attempt to survive and unmask the traitors.

👥 Strong Community: Join our vibrant and friendly community of players who share your passion for TTT. Forge new friendships, form alliances, and experience the thrill of intense games together. Our dedicated moderators ensure fair play and a welcoming atmosphere for all players.

🛠️ Customization Galore: After Hours Gaming TTT Server offers a plethora of customizable features, allowing you to tailor your gameplay experience. Whether it's unique weapon loadouts, special roles, Game modes or exciting in-game events, our server is designed to keep the excitement alive with each and every round.

🏆 Achieve Greatness: Rise through the ranks and earn your place at the top of our leaderboards. Showcase your strategic prowess, keen deduction skills, and teamwork abilities as you compete for glory and recognition.

Join us at After Hours Gaming TTT Server and immerse yourself in a world of mystery, tension, and camaraderie like never before. Whether you're a seasoned TTT veteran or a newcomer to the genre, our server promises endless hours of engaging gameplay that will keep you coming back for more. Are you ready to face the ultimate test of trust and betrayal?

See you soon!
~From Pierogi and the Staff Team

Majority of this information is wrong and clearly written by AI, why would we replace it with this?

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
All right I changed it up some what do you all think

Join us at After Hours Gaming TTT Server We're we are thrilled to have you join our community of TTT enthusiasts. Prepare yourself for thrilling rounds of deception, strategy, and teamwork as you navigate the complex web of trust and suspicion in Trouble in Terrorist Town. Whether you're a seasoned TTT veteran or a newcomer eager to dive in, you've found your new virtual home. Our community is all about fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where players of all skill levels can come together to enjoy the unique blend of action and deduction that TTT offers. Whether you're a traitor, an innocent, or a detective, you'll have the chance to engage in mind-bending mind games that'll keep you on your toes.

🌍 Immersive Maps: From player created maps to hand picked maps from Gmod workshop, After Hours Gaming boasts an array of meticulously designed maps that promise to keep you on your toes. Navigate through intricate environments, each with its own secrets and hiding spots, as you attempt to survive and unmask the traitors.

🛠️ Customization : With a range of maps, game mods, and server settings, each game can be tailored to suit different playstyles and preferences.

🎁 Events and Giveaway/Contest: Keep an eye out for special events and competitions that will challenge your TTT skills and offer exciting rewards whether is a player giveaway or a server event.

See you soon!
~From Pierogi and the Staff/Dev Team

Jabba the Slut

Prestigious
Legacy
All right I changed it up some what do you all think

Join us at After Hours Gaming TTT Server We're we are thrilled to have you join our community of TTT enthusiasts. Prepare yourself for thrilling rounds of deception, strategy, and teamwork as you navigate the complex web of trust and suspicion in Trouble in Terrorist Town. Whether you're a seasoned TTT veteran or a newcomer eager to dive in, you've found your new virtual home. Our community is all about fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment where players of all skill levels can come together to enjoy the unique blend of action and deduction that TTT offers. Whether you're a traitor, an innocent, or a detective, you'll have the chance to engage in mind-bending mind games that'll keep you on your toes.

🌍 Immersive Maps: From player created maps to hand picked maps from Gmod workshop, After Hours Gaming boasts an array of meticulously designed maps that promise to keep you on your toes. Navigate through intricate environments, each with its own secrets and hiding spots, as you attempt to survive and unmask the traitors.

🛠️ Customization : With a range of maps, game mods, and server settings, each game can be tailored to suit different playstyles and preferences.

🎁 Events and Giveaway/Contest: Keep an eye out for special events and competitions that will challenge your TTT skills and offer exciting rewards whether is a player giveaway or a server event.

See you soon!
~From Pierogi and the Staff/Dev Team
This one please @Pierogi