Pending achievements with points

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
the only thing i like to add to this is make it where you can earn points when earning a achievement

DESCRIPTION
Add some achievements (a.k.a. "Trophies") to earn in TTT!

This mod adds a bunch of different achievements in the style of PS3 trophies.
There are up to 56 different ones to earn, depending on what mods you have installed on your server. As you install the mods that they require, trophies will activate and be able to be earned!

What mods are needed for what trophies
There are more trophies than just the ones listed below, these are just the ones that require other mods to work!

(19 different trophies)
Custom Roles for TTT

No-one saw that...

Get freed from a barnacle you placed
TTT Barnacle

Wait, what are we playing?

Though the randomat, win a round where you aren't playing TTT!
100 More Randomats!

Nice save!

Save yourself from a high damage fall by double-jumping
Improved Double Jump!

Naughty list
What is happening?

(Trophies for the Santa and Randoman roles)
Custom Roles for TTT Jingle Jam 2021 Roles Pack

Swiss army knife

Use every dread thrall ability, and attack with the bone knife, in one round
Dread Thrall Role

Sure, just play Minecraft...

Place 50 or more blocks down using the Minecraft Block
[TTT] Minecraft SWEP (Detective)

Don't wanna hear this noise

Use the mute button to mute and unmute music (Press 'M')
[TTT] Music Mute Button/Auto-mute

Don't worry, it's the detective

See a detective equip a One Punch
[TTT] One Punch with Skin Fixed

Oops, wrong button

Use a poison potion on yourself
TTT Minecraft Potions

I'm, spinnin' around...
Weeeeee!

(Trophies for the "Backwards shotgun" joke weapon)
[TTT] Joke Weapons Pack

no u

Kill someone with an uno reverse card
[TTT] UNO Reverse

For the full list see this: https://github.com/TheStig294/ttt-trophies/blob/master/README.md

Settings/Convars
ttt_trophies_hide_all_trophies 0
Change to 1 to hide trophy descriptions for unearned trophies.

ttt_trophies_suggestion_msgs - Default: 1
Whether messages should show in chat suggesting a trophy to earn.

ttt_trophies_progress_msgs - Default: 1
Whether messages should show in chat showing progress towards earning a trophy.

Creating your own achievements
It is possible to make your own achievements pack mod if you wish, you will need an icon for each of your achievements and experience with Lua to write the code nessesary.
Use this mod as an example: Yogscast TTT Achievements Pack

Code on Github: https://github.com/TheStig294/trophies-yogs

More achievement mods
Spaaz's "20 Plus More TTT Achievements":https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2912742691 add this to

This mod's code on GitHub: https://github.com/TheStig294/ttt-trophies
Icons used for trophy icons and the mod page icon from: https://game-icons.net/

Everlong

VIP
I like it, but as someone who used to watch Yogscast TTT a lot, some of these mods might change the servers gameplay too drastically, like the double jump, potions, custom roles (I like em but theres probably a reason they aren't in AHG). I would be happy if they were added but I don’t know if they would even want to add it to keep with being semi-vanilla.

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Vanilla Current Monthly Game tracker (Modded doesn't seem to be on Gametracker but I assume its a bit better)
osjoLtt.png

While I prefer a more vanilla experience, this server doesn't provide a significant benefit to AHG in its current state. I would say the most beneficial thing to do is either consider taking it down or overwhelming changing the server.
I'd assume either a gamemode change would be needed or some very big changes made to the base mode such as the custom roles modification so that it isn't mixed with modded. I don't support everything listed (honestly some of the stuff looks really crappy).
Achievements are cool if they are utilized properly. I'm pretty sure I remember hearing about weapon tracking etc at some point and it'd make sense for such systems to coexist.

• Agree
Reactions: tz-

Smithk47

The One Who Gifs
VIP
Legacy
I like it, but as someone who used to watch Yogscast TTT a lot, some of these mods might change the servers gameplay too drastically, like the double jump, potions, custom roles (I like em but theres probably a reason they aren't in AHG). I would be happy if they were added but I don’t know if they would even want to add it to keep with being semi-vanilla.
Vanilla Current Monthly Game tracker (Modded doesn't seem to be on Gametracker but I assume its a bit better)
osjoLtt.png

While I prefer a more vanilla experience, this server doesn't provide a significant benefit to AHG in its current state. I would say the most beneficial thing to do is either consider taking it down or overwhelming changing the server.
I'd assume either a gamemode change would be needed or some very big changes made to the base mode such as the custom roles modification so that it isn't mixed with modded. I don't support everything listed (honestly some of the stuff looks really crappy).
Achievements are cool if they are utilized properly. I'm pretty sure I remember hearing about weapon tracking etc at some point and it'd make sense for such systems to coexist.
I agree with both of you but it would not kill us to add some semi-vanilla achievements to modded server and vanilla server to give it some spice.

Everlong

VIP
I agree with both of you but it would not kill us to add some semi-vanilla achievements to modded server and vanilla server to give it some spice.
I agree with achievements and want them, we just need ones that fit our server and don't require these ridiculous game-changing mods.