Answered ADDONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaneLoehr

Legacy
Since this game has apparently decided that I'm the plague and should never have the addons for playermodels, weapons and sounds. I've decided to attempt to force the addons by manually placing them in my addons folder. If anyone would be so kind as to share their AHG addons with me, maybe I can avoid dying to errors for a little while.

Regards,
Zane.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Since this game has apparently decided that I'm the plague and should never have the addons for playermodels, weapons and sounds. I've decided to attempt to force the addons by manually placing them in my addons folder. If anyone would be so kind as to share their AHG addons with me, maybe I can avoid dying to errors for a little while.

Regards,
Zane.
Hey, I just tried to find the files from the AHG content collection on steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2520526237
However, it turns out they don't show up in the addons folder, and I've tried searching "ahg" in my garrysmod folder and only find deathscenes and maps that are rehosted for ahg. :(
Maybe the director or assistant directors could help you, but I could give you what I have from SGM's addons and it might fix some playermodels and weapons for you if you would like!

ZaneLoehr

Legacy
Hey, I just tried to find the files from the AHG content collection on steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2520526237
However, it turns out they don't show up in the addons folder, and I've tried searching "ahg" in my garrysmod folder and only find deathscenes and maps that are rehosted for ahg. :(
Maybe the director or assistant directors could help you, but I could give you what I have from SGM's addons and it might fix some playermodels and weapons for you if you would like!
This did it, I had none of these addons. And the server didn't give them to me on its own. Much thanks for sharing, I can shoot at non-error players now ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.