Legacy
Sick Barrel Gun Kills

jack$on

Paris
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Anyone else?
seems like you are delaying here and not a very good thing since you are admin and it def sets a bad example for up and coming staff members. As an Admin on The Server Called After Hours Gaming that is shameful. Another thing, Seems like you were breaking rule no. 9 on the main rules page. I do not see this as helpful towards your teammates. You were breaking rule 3 on the prop rules section of the extended rules. You also were in an unreachable area kinda. You were really high up and new players would have no idea where to look to get you. As an admin on this TOP tier server, You should set a prime example on what to do as a player and guide the new players into the true way the game Trouble in terrorist town should be played. Maybe since you are a "staff" member, you should probably focus on the reports instead of prop surfing to the top of the map. To be honest, when regular players see an ADMIN doing this it would just make them do it themselves and get punished for it. As staff, you should not play the game at all. You should only sit in spec to focus on reports and put slays on those dirty rdmers. This way you could handle reports fast. This would also help WvW reports where you lose the DS when the map changes. Voca, I might have to take this to the report staff members thread, this type of behaviour from a high rank staff member is just unacceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing this to happen. You need to remain focus on the task at hand which is handling reports nothing else. If you have time to post on the AGH CLIPS AND HIGHLIGHTS then you have a problem. There is no time to post anything besides in the reports to provide evidence, and you should only moderate the forums to look for rule breakers. If you are using your time to post silly and useless things on the forums just means you aren't on the server handling reports. This is just unacceptable altogether. You should be really ashamed of yourself because I just made you look like a damn fool. DO BETTER, PAL.

P.S Here is a link to the extended rules so you can get more equipped on the rules of this server you are admin on. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/ttt-extended-rules.69/

P.S.S please make sure everything you read is taken seriously

-sincerely jack$on who never trolls.

Aidan

Expert Member
seems like you are delaying here and not a very good thing since you are admin and it def sets a bad example for up and coming staff members. As an Admin on The Server Called After Hours Gaming that is shameful. Another thing, Seems like you were breaking rule no. 9 on the main rules page. I do not see this as helpful towards your teammates. You were breaking rule 3 on the prop rules section of the extended rules. You also were in an unreachable area kinda. You were really high up and new players would have no idea where to look to get you. As an admin on this TOP tier server, You should set a prime example on what to do as a player and guide the new players into the true way the game Trouble in terrorist town should be played. Maybe since you are a "staff" member, you should probably focus on the reports instead of prop surfing to the top of the map. To be honest, when regular players see an ADMIN doing this it would just make them do it themselves and get punished for it. As staff, you should not play the game at all. You should only sit in spec to focus on reports and put slays on those dirty rdmers. This way you could handle reports fast. This would also help WvW reports where you lose the DS when the map changes. Voca, I might have to take this to the report staff members thread, this type of behaviour from a high rank staff member is just unacceptable. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing this to happen. You need to remain focus on the task at hand which is handling reports nothing else. If you have time to post on the AGH CLIPS AND HIGHLIGHTS then you have a problem. There is no time to post anything besides in the reports to provide evidence, and you should only moderate the forums to look for rule breakers. If you are using your time to post silly and useless things on the forums just means you aren't on the server handling reports. This is just unacceptable altogether. You should be really ashamed of yourself because I just made you look like a damn fool. DO BETTER, PAL.

P.S Here is a link to the extended rules so you can get more equipped on the rules of this server you are admin on. https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/ttt-extended-rules.69/

P.S.S please make sure everything you read is taken seriously

-sincerely jack$on who never trolls.
Sorry to inform you but I am not reading that paragraph