Finished AHG Summer Giveaway: Week 1 (June 4th - June 10th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey folks, welcome to Week 1 of the official AHG Summer Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away one Prestigious rank.

Rules
  • Every hour played on the server will give a user one ticket into the giveaway.
  • At the end of the week, one ticket will be selected as the winner, so more tickets = higher chance of winning.
  • AFKing is allowed, but you must have AFK in your name while doing so. Repeatedly failing to put the AFK tag in your name will get you disqualified.

Here's how to enter.
  • Play on the server for at least eight hours from June 4th, 2022 at 00:00 ET to June 10th, 2022 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • As a reply to this thread, tell us what you're looking forward to most this summer!
  • All of these items must be completed before June 10th, 2022 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord (date/time TBD)

Last edited:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
your

edit: I'm looking forward to our upcoming Montana trip

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I look forward to turning 20 in a month!

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
i look forward to all the rdming i'm gonna do

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
im looking forward to spending time with my friends and family in the (hopefully) warm weather (wtf michigan, it's june and it's only 65 out)

Sam The Fluffy One

Banned
VIP
Supporter
Hey folks, welcome to Week 1 of the official AHG Summer Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away one Prestigious rank.

Rules
  • Every hour played on the server will give a user one ticket into the giveaway.
  • At the end of the week, one ticket will be selected as the winner, so more tickets = higher chance of winning.
  • AFKing is allowed, but you must have AFK in your name while doing so. Repeatedly failing to put the AFK tag in your name will get you disqualified.

Here's how to enter.
  • Play on the server for at least eight hours from June 4th, 2022 at 00:00 ET to June 10th, 2022 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • As a reply to this thread, tell us what you're looking forward to most this summer!
  • All of these items must be completed before June 10th, 2022 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).

I'm looking forward to doing a whole lotta nothing this summer

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
I'm looking forward to:

1. Meeting the people who've joined since my last time on the servers.
2. Trying to get a new start with the people who already know me.
3. Hoping that some of my favorite ex-staffers come back. (with crossed fingers but not held breath)

Prozakk

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I look forward to getting a full time job playing on the TTT server.
Gonna make a lot of points. 🪙

Last edited:

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I look forward to getting a full time job, playing on the TTT server.
Gonna make a lot of points. 🪙
not with a full-time job you won’t 💀

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy

Rules

Here's how to enter.

I'm looking forward to a vacation planned for later this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.