Rejected buff HK sl8 /m14 ebr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
........ this would be too op and unbalanced

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
bump, ahg needs thid

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Kid can’t hit a headshot so he’s trying to get the gun buffed 😂
yeah have you not seen any of my fragmovies ill wipe the floor with you in a scrim any day of the week, no? scared.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

Everlong

VIP
bro the hk is really good, i used to use it all the time. it doesnt need a buff. m14 is just unfun to use but its also in a decent spot balance wise. with the hk, you cant hold your mouse, its firerate is really as fast as you are
wait i think im talking about the wrong hk, im an idiot lol

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
bro the hk is really good, i used to use it all the time. it doesnt need a buff. m14 is just unfun to use but its also in a decent spot balance wise. with the hk, you cant hold your mouse, its firerate is really as fast as you are
The HK-sl8 and the M14 are exactly the same stat wise. The SL8 was a notorious weapon on SGM, so we made it available to people with the Legacy rank but also nerfed it because it would slaughter in droves by aiming at head level. You are thinking of the other HK

Everlong

VIP
The HK-sl8 and the M14 are exactly the same stat wise. The SL8 was a notorious weapon on SGM, so we made it available to people with the Legacy rank but also nerfed it because it would slaughter in droves by aiming at head level. You are thinking of the other HK
yeah, I am not a guy from SGM so I was unaware of the other HK. I heard the SL8 being talked about the other day but was unaware of the fact it was a HK. thanks for clarifying though

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
go read a history book boy wonder

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
then make a history book of SGM if you want me to know all that stuff. I read history books for fun all the time lol
yeah i can tell youre a real history buff, as for the book check amazon, 2 copies left

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
make the firerate faster

raise magazine to 20 so its actualltly useable

scouts the only good sniper this buff could change that
I hear moat had a lot of brain dead weapons that were easy to win with, maybe that was more your speed

Everlong

VIP
The last person that spoke like this just ended up knowing a lot about German tanks in World War II :\

and then they got COIed :(
i barely know stuff about german tanks. im more interested in ancient rome and greece anyways, that era

Status
Not open for further replies.