Rejected Bugged area on the map ttt_mc_expedition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
Hello,

I'd like to report a bugged area on the map ttt_mc_expedition.

In the nether portion of this map, there's a lavaflow that comes out of the far right wall as you're entering that area of the map. The entirety of the lava in this area is supposed to be lethal, but there's a spot in the lava that's non-lethal just like the spot in the nether region of B5.

I was able to record a demo of myself being able to enter into this non-lethal lava spot, and have uploaded it to dropbox here.

Hopefully this can be fixed by someone soon.

---Lightning

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey Lightning, are you available around 6pm CST? Rather than go through the trouble of getting the demo to work and then finding the right spot in the demo, it would probably be easier to show someone where it is and have them record it.

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey Lightning, are you available around 6pm CST? Rather than go through the trouble of getting the demo to work and then finding the right spot in the demo, it would probably be easier to show someone where it is and have them record it.
He showed me where it was. I told him to post a screenshot. I told him no one would watch a demo. He posted a demo.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
I told him no one would watch a demo.
Ya'll a bunch of lazies up in here!

Screenshot:
szutoVv.png

The area is in behind the low outcropping to the left of my crosshair, and there's a step up (underneath the lava) that you have to be on top of to be in the non-lethal area.

This is why I was hoping to have someone review my demo because it showed where exactly the area was.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Ya'll a bunch of lazies up in here!
It actually is that our dev team has a lot of stuff to work on and this does not take a high priority. If you uploaded a recording of it (not a demo) they would be able to work on this faster as it would be an easier fix then having to go through all the hassle of loading and viewing a demo

Status
Not open for further replies.