Cars of AHG

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
I swear we had a thread where everyone could share their car as I remember my Audi-brother @Ashes Relandi posting a photo but huh.

Anyway feel free to share your car here! Commuter, daily, or your fun car and any mods you've done to it. Unfortunately I was t-boned about 2 weeks ago but my dashcam saved the day and other insurance took 100% liability. My Audi allroad was totaled but I moved to a top-trim Audi A6 Prestige with the 3.0L supercharged V6. Supercharger provides that instant torque I love and I have a cold air intake coming soon so it'll whine like a hellcat/trackhawk. I'll probably Stage 1 tune it in the future to bring it up to around 430hp. Overall nice car just had scratches on the front passenger-side bumper so I'll have to sand, plastic putty, and respray it to get it looking original. Also the exhaust rattles due to flex pipes wearing out (sounded like timing chain slap and it scared the shit out of me until I did research) so I'll have a shop cut and weld new flex pipes in and I'll also have them cut out the mid mufflers and weld in some new mufflers that give it more sound but not obnoxiously loud.

IoMnaXi.jpg

REXTm4q.jpg

ctsNRp4.png

VaD4eeJ.png

WGMZLRk.png

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I swear we had a thread where everyone could share their car as I remember my Audi-brother @Ashes Relandi posting a photo but huh.

Anyway feel free to share your car here! Commuter, daily, or your fun car and any mods you've done to it. Unfortunately I was t-boned about 2 weeks ago but my dashcam saved the day and other insurance took 100% liability. My Audi allroad was totaled but I moved to a top-trim Audi A6 Prestige with the 3.0L supercharged V6. Supercharger provides that instant torque I love and I have a cold air intake coming soon so it'll whine like a hellcat/trackhawk. I'll probably Stage 1 tune it in the future to bring it up to around 430hp. Overall nice car just had scratches on the front passenger-side bumper so I'll have to sand, plastic putty, and respray it to get it looking original. Also the exhaust rattles due to flex pipes wearing out (sounded like timing chain slap and it scared the shit out of me until I did research) so I'll have a shop cut and weld new flex pipes in and I'll also have them cut out the mid mufflers and weld in some new mufflers that give it more sound but not obnoxiously loud.

IoMnaXi.jpg

REXTm4q.jpg

ctsNRp4.png

VaD4eeJ.png

WGMZLRk.png
Jokes aside, you do have a very nice car, and it seems like you take very good care of it. I'm jealous.