Cogito, ergo sum

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
The attempts to silence me have proven futile, I am in the roots of oblivion creeping into the silence of humanity, wether I am Nitro or Rage Against The Chinese or He Who Worms I am a omnipresent truth of this single reality.

Parkrangermoon I am sorry you will never know peace, my words are a deafening rot in your perception and you can only look in a mirror to fix the decay

memento vivere

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
idk man seems a bit racist

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
is this from harry potter
From the serpent came a whisper of finality, remember death as you will one day embrace the cold unforgiving silence, an equal whisper was born from the womb of the library, remember to live as you will die one day don’t let that blind you from the purpose infront of you

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
I proclaim all McDonald’s to give sonic the hedgehog toys to adults as well

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
8BD93E99-0314-4F44-97B2-CEF16F1A57F5.jpeg

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
4CF24ABB-99D7-4803-9AB3-AC2C9BB70B16.jpeg

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
E6D98841-B7CE-4C1C-96AE-ADA70782A0B0.jpeg

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
7A3897C1-FB45-432B-97D2-C80CFAEFF52E.jpeg

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
The intertwined nature of humanity and it’s purpose angers the self proclaimed gods, achieving apotheosis was seen as a golden truth and yet they envy the finality that humans live with, to avoid death is to avoid any sense of purpose

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
EF8F6D62-55BB-484F-9B45-67BCC06B5A76.jpeg

FrozenArctic

VIP
Supporter
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 57-57

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 57-57
Get this fake bullshit out of here you stupid deformed troglodyte

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
Oh park how you try to silence and annoy me, and yet I am untouched by these futile attacks. Every bullet every bomb it means nothing to myself, my flesh is unharmed and my mind is impenetrable as I am unkillable I am an idea. You warn me for false advertising and spam and yet I see no evidence of such. Have I caught your attention? Has my infectious charming personality left you gazing towards my beauty? I do not blame you for that as it is hard to ignore one such as myself

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
@Guerrilla Gamer how are you gonna dumb me in my own thread? For every dumb I get I get another winner I’m a god here pal I twist the heads off of highschools

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
17442DAE-C7E7-4E55-9BD6-8C35B806017D.jpeg

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
Fight club night hub I be in the streets with my footlong sub. Got bars for days got bullets in my veins you connected to strings I hit with the sting. Got stabbed when I was five got scared and learned to dive you live in a hive I’m the only one alive

Nitro_Hunter

VIP
Legacy
Stay humble hustle hard