Favorite Anime Opening Tier List

Trash San

VIP
Legacy
What is your favorite Anime Opening :D
A few of my personal favorites are the following (in no particular order):

(This is so me)

(believe it or not, I used to not like this Opening, but I've rewatched Attack on Titan Season 1 so many times that it has grown on me, and I really like it now)

(This one goes hard, underrated show of the 80s, really recommend if you haven't watched it yet)

(I prefer the Spanish version of this opening, however, the Japanese version is very close, this one is such a classic from Cartoon Network, He's so cool)

(I have never watched Neon Genesis Evangelion, but I have seen and heard this opening so many times that I feel like I know what the whole story is about, its amazing)

(D̶̡̬̩͇̬̪̹͚̜̞͕̭͙͕͙̀̆̃̅ͅĄ̴̠̝̹͈̭̻͎͝Ṁ̷̡͔̲̹̝̟̭̻̗̝͈̪Ã̸̡̛͉̱̮͍̹̯̀̄̅̍̇͗̀̓̿̚͘̕͝ͅG̶͇̥͇̦͔̩͉͇̤̩̳͉͍̋̍͐ͅE̵̘̅̔̂́͋͌͒͛D̷̢͖͓͔̘͓͍̱͓̣͍̰̖͕̞̒́̉̉́̌̐̕͠)

( )

(This is cool and epic and amazing, I put this when I work out and it helps me lift 27% more of what I would normally do without this music playing, one of the greatest)

(It's not an anime opening list without this bad boy in it, iconic)

*I left some of the better known Openings out of this list to make it a little more interesting

Sorry the list got a little long😓
But now its YOUR turn to let me know YOUR favorite Openings, comment down here below 👇I am eager to see what this community likes 😁

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Here's some of my favourites:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy

Kythol

mama's moppings this pizza's got toppings
Prestigious
Legacy
i only really care about how visually unique/interesting an op is (and somewhat if the song is any good), so here are 3 that i think stand out (plus an ed that i think is just the best op/ed of all time)

op 1 - joshikousei no mudazukai

op 2 - id:invaded

op 3 (kind of cheating bc there's two versions but they play so well off of each other) - horimiya v1 and horimiya v2

ed - sarazanmai (look at it it's so fucking pretty)

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy