Favorite Song/Album

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Not my favorite album but its what I've been listening to it for the past 2 days now after my buddy put me on it.
1626503592667.png
X-Orcist by X-Raided
two of my favorite songs on the album

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
#1 song:

Haven't gotten sick of this song yet, and I'm fairly certain I've listened to it a couple hundred times.

Hard for me to pick a #1 album so I won't ?

DIO THE THOTSLAYER

Prestigious
Epitaph by Necrophagist
For me personally this is one of my favorite albums to listen to at this moment due to how complex but heavy the songs are.

Last edited:

metallia appericator

Supporter

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Im the type of person that prefers single songs over albums.
What my favorites are, changes all the time. During work hours I just set a few on repeat while I work.

So Currently I'd say my favorite would be "Plastic Love, by Mariya Takeuchi" o.o
weeb

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Takes me back to better days

metallia appericator

Supporter

Coinston

Legacy
My favorite song is in my favorite album but there's a lot of very close picks
Helplessness Blues on the album Helplessness Blues has had me hooked for so long, the whole album is just enjoyable at all times and I had to force myself to stop playing it so I could listen to new music lmao

ori with a gun

just vibin
Legacy
My favorite song is in my favorite album but there's a lot of very close picks
Helplessness Blues on the album Helplessness Blues has had me hooked for so long, the whole album is just enjoyable at all times and I had to force myself to stop playing it so I could listen to new music lmao
Absolutely love Fleet Foxes and this album. I would recommend everyone a listen to at least their first two albums. There’s some fantastic lyrical themes and production, all wrapped up into some beautiful folk music.

ori with a gun

just vibin
Legacy
Hard to pick just one of each, and these probably aren’t the best and/or favorite, but I think both are probably top 5 for me

Album: Random Access Memories by Daft Punk
This album blew me away on first listen, I think it has amazing features, an incredible middle, some of the best production I’ve ever heard, and all the live instrumentation and recording quality makes it an absolute joy to listen, especially Instant Crush and Touch. Although not every song lands (Doin’ it Right just doesn’t work for me just about at all), he highlights make this for me. I would have killed to hear another Daft Punk album in this style, but I’m glad they ended on this note.

For song, I have to go with Mykonos by the aforementioned Fleet Foxes
A bitter but beautiful journey, Mykonos which lyrics supposedly deal with the drug addiction of former drummer now solo artist Father John Misty. The lyrics and delivery combine perfectly to create this story of pain, regret, and slight anger (With a Sun to maybe dissipate/Shadows of the mess you made). Backing instrumentals are simple but work incredibly well, the lyrical “whooooo-aooooo-aoooooo-aooooos” work so well, and as the song shifts in the second half, it continues it’s beauty. It’s hard for me to describe what just makes this song perfect for me, but it just works and I hope a quick listen will tell you why I love it so much. Honorable mentions to Touch by Daft Punk, The Beginning by Magdalena Bay (Mercurial World is a fantastic album you should check out, it has some of my favorite pop music ever), Welcome to the Machine by Pink Floyd, and countless others. Here’s my last.fm I’ve been using since late August is you want to see some more: https://www.last.fm/user/DragonFire101g

knives

Legacy
My all time favorite album is a tough decision, but mine is probably Dirt by Alice in Chains. For an album made in the early 90s the production hasn't aged a single day.

metallia appericator

Supporter
My all time favorite album is a tough decision, but mine is probably Dirt by Alice in Chains. For an album made in the early 90s the production hasn't aged a single day.
Dirt is pretty good, along with Facelift

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy
My favourite album is

But I love many other albums and many other songs, If you have spotify; I would recommend you to listen to the Rock Classics

Kythol

mama's moppings this pizza's got toppings
Prestigious
Legacy
So uhhh, I listen to too much music, so I'll give my top two albums of this past year and what is easily my all time favorite album. Listing 3 standout songs from each as well. Will note, these all fall into the pop punk/easycore/metalcore genres, so if that's not really your thing... Probably not for you, but it might still be worth trying.

2021 Album 1 - Gone Are The Good Days by Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! (standout songs: Bitter, Made For More, Fin.) Fun fact, I listened to Bitter 5,518 times this year on Spotify, and the entire album for about 30,000 minutes. Bitter came out in May and the full album in July. I need help.

2021 Album 2 - Control My Sanity by Like Pacific (standout songs: Ketamine Jesus, Adored, Fail to Speak) Just came out last week. Fantastic album. Probably the most underrated/underappreciated band in the pop-punk genre.

Favorite Album - Meant Well by Parting Ways (standout songs: Meant Well, Opposite Ends, Speechless) So hard to just pick 3 songs from this album, as it's the only album that I will listen through every single song without skipping (including the instrumental song, Ukiyo). It's everything I want in an album and so much more. Hope the singer joining Real Friends doesn't prevent him from making more music with Parting Ways. Would love to see a follow-up album.