fifa

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
hey guys its scrungy today i will be talking about my fifa team, this has been very highly requested so i might as well do it
fifa real.jpg
so at left striker i have tomas brolin, i got him out of a pack, hes really good and hes a hero card which means he used to play but now he doesnt and hes so good that they gave him a card even though he doesnt play anymore because he was that good, so at right striker i have rudi volland who is my main goalscorer, hes also a hero and hes very good and hes fast annd shoot the ball very well, on right mid i have the man himself lionel messi who is the best player ever and hes very good and hes awesome and really cool and is really good and i hope he win the world cup, and left mid i have neymar who is my captain and my fifa goat because i packed him last year AND this year, i played over 2000 games with him last year and he was really good and he has 5 star skills which means he can do any skill and is super good and hes neymar and hes awesome and hes my captain in the team and if messi doesnt win world cup which he will then i want neymar to win because neymar is really cool and awesome, for my left center mid is adrien rabiot who is pretty decent in game hes very tall and strong and decent all rounded and quite cool, for my right center mid is my best player, patrick vieira who is like a hero but better becasue hes a icon which means he used to play but hes better than hero players so hes an icon because hes so good, i grinded very hard to get him, it took me 2 months grind every day to get him and he was worth it hes very very good because his defending is insane and if an opposing player has the ball and go close to him he will always destroy them and knock them down to the floor he is very strong and tall and fast and very good and awesome too, for my left back is theo hernandez who is very good and fast and strong and reliable and i got him very early in the game, for my right back is gianluca zambrotta, i packed him luckily in an icon pack and he is the best fullback i have used, hes fast, strong, has great defending and is very fun to use and is really good, for my left center back is marquinhos, hes very good at defending and decently fast but hes not super strong but hes still good, my right center back is presnel kimpembe who is very decent because he is fast, strong and tall and decent at defending, and my goalkeeper is gianluigi donnaruma who is good at goalkeeping and very reliable in the net and good.

so guys that was my team

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
if you guys have any suggestions on who to add to my team please let me know thanks everyone

Texas Red

Banned
Thank you so much. scrungy you dont know how much this means to me.

metallia appericator

Supporter
USA #1