Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
So like, I’m not fully sure what’s going on but I think this thread should be closed. If Gilbert wants to make a legitimate ban appeal then he should be allowed to make one. And the warnings about posting irrelevant information should be applied to everyone including owners and mods. It seems like people are pretty heated rn but lets try and remember that this is a casual videogame community that maybe doesn’t warrant this much hostility, especially towards people trying to deescalate.

Last edited:

tz-

VIP
Legacy
So like, I’m not fully sure what’s going on but I think this thread should be closed. If Gilbert wants to make a legitimate ban appeal than he should be allowed to make one. And the warnings about posting irrelevant information should be applied to everyone including owners and mods. It seems like people are pretty heated rn but lets try and remember that this is a casual videogame community that maybe doesn’t warrant this much hostility, especially towards people trying to deescalate.
gilbert is just getting publicly ridiculed for his behavior, dont worry so much about it

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I also apologize for Pierogi's actions.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Leaving this open so people can make fun of you
This is funny because after you posted this 3 people got warned by Lightning D:

I say we should void those unfair warnings. WHO'S WITH ME!

Last edited:

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
This is funny because after you posted this 3 people got warned by Lightning D:

I say we should void those unfair warnings. WHO'S WITH ME!
Pierogi gonna do that probably, aint no need for lobbying.

Status
Not open for further replies.