H3ll4Flush

VIP
Legacy
Your username
H3ll4Flush​
Reason listed for ban
Saying someting someone is not ok with​
Why should you be unbanned
The First Amendment guarantees our right to free expression and free association, which means that the government does not have the right to forbid us from saying what we like and writing what we like; we can form clubs and organizations, and take part in demonstrations and rallies.

Im not taking part of any organizations or something I just said something I would like to say​

H3ll4Flush

VIP
Legacy
If we cannot say something without debating about it as true gentleman without using "force" as ban, then im out of this toxic places

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Spell innocent backwards and you’ll be unbanned

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Locking this and saying I’ve seen it

Edit: Last I checked AHG wasn’t part of the US government

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Alright. So lets start off with saying that the 1st Amendment of the UNITED STATES Constitution does apply to private businesses, and only applies to the government. Even if it did apply to private businesses, you aren't even in the US, and are not subject to the protections of our Constitution.

That aside, this is what I banned you for:

oDdVind.png
You weren't debating anything with this comment. You replied to a very common "are women real" joke with a transphobic attack. I call it transphobic because you wouldnt have said this to any cis male. You only said this because Virunas is trans.

UdjTGs7.png

Seeing as you continued to root yourself in the belief that you can say whatever you want on our servers without taking any steps to comply with the rules (See your history of Slurs and DC), I will actually be extending this ban to 4 weeks. Ill be putting this extension in the report you made against me, as well.

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.