Finished Idk Humble Giveaway now I guess lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everlong

VIP
Rebel Cops please

EjinLives

Idk, they always just post on these giveaways. I asked in the past if the accounts could be checked but never got responses, turns out (now that I can check) they have never connected to the servers lmao. Not giving out keys to people that never connected
never connected to the servers how like the steam servers? or the forum servers cuz I connect my acc here from steam and I've been to a few giveaways

Last edited:

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Idk, they always just post on these giveaways. I asked in the past if the accounts could be checked but never got responses, turns out (now that I can check) they have never connected to the servers lmao. Not giving out keys to people that never connected
Not to mention they all joined on June 12, 2022.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
hi could i have GHOSTWIRE TOKYO and thanks for the giveaway
actually I want ghostwire Tokyo.

Had to update this to a Humble Key giveaway as Steam be angry thinking me giving games is for Commercial Purposes lol. Seems they just don't like gifting to recently added accounts.
"We have detected gifting activity on this account that matches using individual Steam accounts for commercial purposes."
you seem to love doing that lately huh. :)

EjinLives

Not to mention they all joined on June 12, 2022.
I joined because i found out from my one friend he said there's this giveaway thing so I said okay so i told my friends about it also so yeah they joined the same day as me so idk what the problem is and if nathan wants confirmation that we are all different people he can talk to me I've tried replying asking him a question about it

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
I joined because i found out from my one friend he said there's this giveaway thing so I said okay so i told my friends about it also so yeah they joined the same day as me so idk what the problem is and if nathan wants confirmation that we are all different people he can talk to me I've tried replying asking him a question about it
This is a game servers forums for TTT. This is a game on Garrys Mod. You have never connected to the TTT server nor has any of the other accounts. If you are different people isn't relevant to me.

EjinLives

This is a game servers forums for TTT. This is a game on Garrys Mod. You have never connected to the TTT server nor has any of the other accounts. If you are different people isn't relevant to me.
how come this was never told from the start then or not because I was in the last two giveaways and this was never told and I guess if I were to join now would I be able to participate?

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
May I please take "Lust for Darkness" for today's pick?

Thank you very much for running this giveaway, Nathan!

Status
Not open for further replies.