The Jews and lightning are connected through the female Christ emma Watson

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

Elvis

TheHoundDogs
Legacy
The fact that this thread has been able to go on for 3 pages is disgusting.

Lightnings report should have never been valid. He was damaged and he took action against it. Not to mention having staff cause damage to players as RDM? Unacceptable but the lead admins and owners brush it under the rug cause they are all buddy buddy. What happened in the past for lightning is exactly what it is. In the past. His past should not at all be a representation of himself during that report.

@helix You are *more* than aware of lightnings case. Him asking for help with wording the post in the report is more than acceptable and the fact that you would go out of your way to address that is abhorrent. And then telling him to have a 1 on 1 to "Save him from the embarrassment for him on a public report"? Ridiculous in itself when the report should have been invalid. You go on in an earlier post to deliberately cross out the words "Chewed out". Why did you feel this was necessary?

Staff, you handled the report wrong, you have treated a member of your community wrong, and you have let this thread which is meant as a satire/sarcastic stand for lightning towards the report go on for 3 pages. What happened to you guys? I see several staff members in here that, during lightnings tenure as staff, were incredibly helpful towards him and acted as a friend.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter

Lightnings report should have never been valid. He was damaged and he took action against it. Not to mention having staff cause damage to players as RDM? Unacceptable but the lead admins and owners brush it under the rug cause they are all buddy buddy. What happened in the past for lightning is exactly what it is. In the past. His past should not at all be a representation of himself during that report.

@helix You are *more* than aware of lightnings case. Him asking for help with wording the post in the report is more than acceptable and the fact that you would go out of your way to address that is abhorrent. And then telling him to have a 1 on 1 to "Save him from the embarrassment for him on a public report"? Ridiculous in itself when the report should have been invalid. You go on in an earlier post to deliberately cross out the words "Chewed out". Why did you feel this was necessary?

Staff, you handled the report wrong, you have treated a member of your community wrong, and you have let this thread which is meant as a satire/sarcastic stand for lightning towards the report go on for 3 pages. What happened to you guys? I see several staff members in here that, during lightnings tenure as staff, were incredibly helpful towards him and acted as a friend.
Lol shut it punk

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Gone long enough that you felt to stir the pot because the drama got too boring, eh? You weren't there, you don't know Lightning and I's relationship, and you haven't even been apart of the community since you've been gone. Take this shit somewhere else and get some perspective.

Elvis

TheHoundDogs
Legacy
Gone long enough that you felt to stir the pot because the drama got too boring, eh? You weren't there, you don't know Lightning and I's relationship, and you haven't even been apart of the community since you've been gone. Take this shit somewhere else and get some perspective.
Exactly the response I was expecting. Sad to know this is the route thats being taken.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy

I think "concluded" would have suited that report better than "valid", but that does not detract from the well-known fact that Lightning is extremely petty and nitpick-y when it comes to insignificant instances of RDM.

While the evidence Park provided was pretty dogshit, the point he was trying to make is still valid, and it is something we have seen from Lightning before.

And if it were me, I probably would have killed this thread before now because I think it's a little immature.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Exactly the response I was expecting. Sad to know his is the route thats being taken.
If this was the response you were expecting, then why are you sad? You literally just hopped into some server drama with no clue and from out of nowhere just to give two cents that nobody wanted.

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Apply for staff

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
The fact that this thread is still going on is just so telling haha This place is falling apart and it’s so obvious lol you are all pathetic you are all still playing gmod? Lol losers I don’t play on garrysmod anymore I just lurk forum posts and act smug

Status
Not open for further replies.