Yes or no

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Title so people who say dumb shit get dumbed and people who say good shit get good ratings

Last edited:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Court of Public Opinion

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
This sounds like the kind of hell I would like to see but the nightmare I wouldn't want to deal with

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
https://afterhoursgaming.gg/threads/ban-appeal-reactions.1185/ you're too late you didn't fight for whats right back when I suggested it now there's no more ban appeals to dumb
First off, this suggestion has already been denied as stated by Black above.

Also, as stated in the previous suggestion thread:

Hard -1.

The Ban Appeal is supposed to be a discourse between the appellant and the staff member(s) handling the appeal, with potential additional factual information (and not opinions) being given by witnesses.

Adding reactions to this would violate the spirit of this discourse by allowing opinions that are not related to the matter at hand (nor were solicited/wanted) to enter the mix.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Adding reactions to this would violate the spirit of this discourse by allowing opinions that are not related to the matter at hand (nor were solicited/wanted) to enter the mix.
there have been so many staff shitposts there recently so idk what spirit of discourse you are talking about. I believe that adding reactions could even give people incentive to not make unnecessary/irrelevant comments while still being able to voice their opinions in the same thread.

Everlong

VIP
there have been so many staff shitposts there recently so idk what spirit of discourse you are talking about. I believe that adding reactions could even give people incentive to not make unnecessary/irrelevant comments while still being able to voice their opinions in the same thread.
Evidence: drunkbert appeal

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
to be a raven