I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
Reported Person's Username
bauts​
Forum profile link or discord identifier
928712019207675904​
Explain the situation
Note: Please note that I'm posting links to the Discord messages involved to try to save people form the excessive amount of scrolling that would otherwise be involved. I will provide screenshots of the offending posts by bauts if asked.
Harassment.​
bauts posted these messages in the Shoutbox yesterday in an obvious attempt to insinuate that my use of the tag "[MZK]" in my Steam username meant that I support the Russians in their ongoing illegal war in Ukraine.​
This is not true, as I even have a Ukrainian flag in my Discord username.​
These messages drew the following negative attention towards me:​
In response to the above messages posted by bauts, I posted the following message in the Shoutbox clarifying my use of the tag "[MZK]" in my Steam username:​
Despite my clarification, bauts then proceeded to post more of the same garbage that he'd posted earlier:​
I then made a post asking bauts to stop:​
bauts then decided to fire off one last message:​
The last of these is especially damning, since bauts obviously photoshopped my Steam username into the contact information of the company in the picture. (with the square brackets removed) The real email can be seen here.​
I'm asking for punitive action to be taken against this wayward staff member for this smear campaign that he waged against me.​

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Can you please provide screenshots I am not clicking each link one by one

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
Note: Please note that I'm posting links to the Discord messages involved to try to save people form the excessive amount of scrolling that would otherwise be involved. I will provide screenshots of the offending posts by bauts if asked.
Can you please provide screenshots I am not clicking each link one by one
r3LBrDK.png

PeIRyit.png

dnxJr1B.png

x8sfJ0v.png

MQ8CHGD.png

XzkpM2A.png

jFNRRkI.png

usMkF8a.png

IUz0rIA.png

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Report invalid, screenshots are not valid evidence since they can be manipulated

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I am currently relooking in to this at the request of @Lightning . I will perform a full and thorough review of the evidence when I am able.

roy

idk I just work here
VIP
Legacy
Bonks, please do not post irrelevant replies in reports. This will be your only warning.

Tagging @RyanHighman to resolve.

helix

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
According to the screenshots, it looks like Bauts is referring to MZK, the russian group. I'm not sure why you would be offended by this unless you associate with MZK, the russian group yourself.

Denied.... unless you do... then Accepted? But I'm pretty sure you don't....

Unless you do?

helix

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
At the request of ulews, this report is being reopened to investigate improper actions done by @Lightning that may be related to this report. I'll respond further once I finish receiving all of the details

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Reopening to investigate an anonymous complaint about retaliation.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I am pleased to announce that I am still investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.