Rejected Prevent traitors from buying C4 on Clue and Hotline Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

green county health dept

Legacy
Most of you have your full erect ding dongs out lusting over the idea of getting traitor to spend all credits on ez win without considering the counter point of that owner might be presenting that If it can make a fucking owner butthurt, it might make a few other people (namely new players) butthurt too. Typically, making players feel like their asses got taken through the 17 mile spanking machine isn’t ideal for server pop, but without those stats, I can’t fucking talk.

The stats are crucial here so we aren’t talking from a place of emotion. If the owner can pull up the stats (t win rate, player disconnects due to shitty strategies, etc) to validate his red ass cheeks, I feel like it’s in the conversation to talk about limiting c4 to one per traitor. Without those stats, his asscheeks can remain redder then my cheeks after two beers typing this paragraph

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Cope

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Sometimes I think a dictatorship would've been better atleast then we wouldn't have had C4 on these maps.

Aidan

Expert Member
I don't think get rid of c4 so no and my opinion for this thread is objective, thread closed.

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
What's the possibility of a map specific C4 T weapon with reduced radius, 500units instead of 600u. Still a viable credit choice, but in no way gonna unfairly tip a map towards Traitors or make them anaemic

Wasrady

Legacy
What's the possibility of a map specific C4 T weapon with reduced radius, 500units instead of 600u. Still a viable credit choice, but in no way gonna unfairly tip a map towards Traitors or make them anaemic
IF youre heading in that direction then i feel like an extended radius on the beep hearing distance would be more appropiate. Giving players more room to play around the C4s and not feeling like you got cheated out of the round

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Instead of preventing people from buying c4... we should instead buff the c4 so it has bigger damage range... lethal range of about 540 hammers is just simply not enough increase that shit to 1000 for maximum chaos

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Another fun memey balance option is to make defuse kits free on clue for detectives on clue, fuck around and let the traitors find out if they can spam c4, you can spam kit

^ This would probably work.. if not for the fact that most people have IQ of 3 and get easily distracted by the light switch or don't look for c4's in the first place.

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
Either way I don't feel removing the C4 entirely is best, it's just the lack of skill and difficulty in finding/defusing that makes it feel unfair, both things that can easily be altered to restore the balance

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Darkness is your friend and your only ally

Status
Not open for further replies.