meatwad​
Reported Person's SteamID
1345465464552212​
Explain the situation
Report on Moderator Meatwad's Abuse on the After Hours Gaming Server
Date: [8/2/2023]
Prepared by: [BARTHOLOMEW]
1. Introduction
This report details the incidents of abuse perpetrated by Moderator Meatwad on the After Hours Gaming Server during [8/2/2023]. The purpose of this report is to provide an objective analysis of the actions taken by Moderator Meatwad and the impact they had on the community and server environment.​
2. Background
The After Hours Gaming Server is an online gaming community that hosts various multiplayer games and provides a platform for gamers to interact and play together. Moderator Meatwad was appointed as a moderator to maintain order, enforce the server's rules, and create a positive gaming experience for all users.​
3. Incidents of Abuse
During the specified time period, several players reported instances of abuse by Moderator Meatwad. The following are some of the documented incidents:​
a) Unjust Kicks and Bans: Meatwad allegedly kicked and banned players without valid reasons or evidence of rule violations. This resulted in unwarranted suspensions and prevented players from accessing the server.​
b) Verbal Harassment: Players reported that Moderator Meatwad used offensive language, insults, and derogatory remarks against them during in-game interactions and chats.​
c) Selective Enforcement: There were instances where Moderator Meatwad seemed to apply server rules selectively, showing favoritism towards certain players while punishing others unfairly.​
d) Abuse of Power: Meatwad reportedly used his moderator privileges to gain an unfair advantage in games, which negatively affected the overall gaming experience and undermined the server's integrity.​
4. Impact on the Community
The abusive behavior of Moderator Meatwad had a detrimental impact on the After Hours Gaming Server community:​
a) Loss of Trust: Many players lost trust in the server's moderation system, feeling that their concerns were ignored and that there was no accountability for the actions of the moderators.​
b) Decreased Participation: The presence of an abusive moderator led to a decline in player participation, as users felt unwelcome and feared potential harassment.​
c) Negative Reputation: The server's reputation suffered due to the public awareness of the abuse, deterring potential new players from joining the community.​
5. Actions Taken
Upon receiving reports of Moderator Meatwad's abusive behavior, the server administrators conducted an investigation to verify the allegations. The evidence collected during the investigation included chat logs, server activity logs, and testimonies from affected players. Following the investigation, the following actions were taken:​
a) Immediate Suspension: Meatwad's moderator privileges were suspended during the investigation to prevent further abuse.​
b) Public Apology: The server administrators issued a public apology to the affected players and the community as a whole, acknowledging the misconduct and expressing their commitment to ensuring a safe and respectful gaming environment.​
c) Revised Moderation Guidelines: The server administrators reviewed and revised the moderation guidelines to provide clearer instructions for moderators and to emphasize the importance of fair and unbiased moderation.​
d) Reinstatement Process: Meatwad was informed that his moderator privileges would not be reinstated until he demonstrated a genuine understanding of his actions and commitment to reforming his behavior.​
6. Conclusion
The abuse perpetrated by Moderator Meatwad on the After Hours Gaming Server had significant negative consequences on the community. Through a diligent investigation and appropriate actions, the server administrators addressed the issue and implemented measures to prevent future occurrences.​
The After Hours Gaming Server aims to learn from this unfortunate incident and continually improve its moderation system to maintain a welcoming and enjoyable gaming environment for all users. Transparency, accountability, and fair treatment of players will be the guiding principles moving forward.​
End of Report
LWQnFZX.png

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I'm calling @God to be my witness as i am his shepard. needless to say, i will be posting evidence dissproving your claim that I meatwad, a proud moderator. should be demoted.

2pRKJG7.png

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports (by Lightning, reduced to 0 points by Pierogi)
Good riddance

burger king

Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Good riddance
MY FULL RESPONSE WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY BUT FIRST I SHOULD ADDRESS THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM.

YOUR NAME IS BLACK WHEN IN FACT YOU ARE NOT BLACK YOURSELF. FUCK YOU AND IT SHOULD BE YOU THAT SHOULD BE FORCIBLY REMOVED FROM YOUR HOUSE.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports (by helix, reduced to 0 points by Pierogi)
Cheeseburger; No Mayo, Extra Pickle

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
@Pierogi will be handling this report

Also, per Pierogi, this thread will be locked until such time as he can respond to it.

burger king

Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
The claims made in this report by @BARTHOLOMEW is very upsetting to me as we had been great friends up until last year when a violent altercation had occurred and we vowed never to speak again. Until now.
1. THE CLAIM
The claim you claim is that I abused my powers. This is not true.
2. THE EVIDENCE
The screenshot you show is not real and is instead taken out of context. You see I slayed you but for a very good reason. I remembered that I spotted you at the infamous spot The Grove in downtown LA. You were harassing people and even knocked a kid down spilling his ice cream on his face. You then proceeded to smear his face into his ice cream and then curb stomp him like a cop. Yeah, I should probably mention that. You were in your famous blue cop uniform.
3. My report against Bartholomew.
The next piece of evidence I have is shocking and unfortunately it deals with a now deceased user @Texas Red. The video linked is real and is very disturbing.

With this, I can safely conclude that I am in the innocence and you, Bartholomew, are not my friend.
God is my witness and he told me that this report is invalid. You lose shum.

INVALID

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
The claims made in this report by @BARTHOLOMEW is very upsetting to me as we had been great friends up until last year when a violent altercation had occurred and we vowed never to speak again. Until now.
1. THE CLAIM
The claim you claim is that I abused my powers. This is not true.
2. THE EVIDENCE
The screenshot you show is not real and is instead taken out of context. You see I slayed you but for a very good reason. I remembered that I spotted you at the infamous spot The Grove in downtown LA. You were harassing people and even knocked a kid down spilling his ice cream on his face. You then proceeded to smear his face into his ice cream and then curb stomp him like a cop. Yeah, I should probably mention that. You were in your famous blue cop uniform.
3. My report against Bartholomew.
The next piece of evidence I have is shocking and unfortunately it deals with a now deceased user @Texas Red. The video linked is real and is very disturbing.

With this, I can safely conclude that I am in the innocence and you, Bartholomew, are not my friend.
God is my witness and he told me that this report is invalid. You lose shum.

INVALID
1691221880703.png
YEAH... lets trust an abuser. By your own words. Good idea! There's a reason he's banned. Because he is FUCKING INSANE. And so are you for trusting him and so is this server for trusting you.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
One of my fans (studying to be a detective( Just sent me this video which says the truth when all the clues and evidence is considered you will see the TRUTH of this situation and see i am INNOCENT and meatwad should be BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.