Banned
Your IGN
Ashton Kutcher as Evan Treborn​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:103401523​
Server
TTT Modded​
Why you should be unbanned
Hello. I was permanently banned from all AHG servers a while ago.
I am certain I have bettered myself, and would like yet another chance to prove myself to you.
I will abstain from any form of intentional or targeted harassment. I will not incite any drama. I will only be there to play the game.
I have not played Garry's Mod since I was banned from the server. I have taken time to reflect on myself and to learn from my mistakes.
I am serious in my plea, to once again play on your wonderful server, without causing any trouble.
I actually do regret my prior indecent behavior on the server.
I am a high-functioning Autistic, and have trouble with social skills. However, I have taken time to do some practice.
It might not show, but I actually like the majority of Staff and community members on the server. For example: I like Prozakk a lot, and I am actually friends with him. :)

RodtheAnimator

Banned
Thank you! Hopefully he, or someone else as capable will soon contact me about the appeal. I respect the authority of Moderators, Administrators and above all the owner of the server. I am not an anarchist, and I certainly don't think I am better than you.

chewie

Vanilla Player
VIP
Legacy
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports
BEEN A FEW DAYS SO FREE MY BOY ROD HE HAS A RIGHT TO A SPEEDY TRIAL

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Gonna lock this until Pierogi gets to it

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hi,
Unfortunately, the evidence I had of your ban is long gone, since it was over a year ago. You were COI banned due to an unacceptable amount of repeated harassment, to the point where new admins had to be warned about you once they got promoted. Each time you wanted to be unbanned, you would act nice/reformed for a few days, and then revert back to your old ways of bombarding people with agglutinated slur monstrosities. The anti-trans word vomit you repeatedly sent to Lordy was particularly egregious.

I don't know how many chances you've actually had, but I'm going to claim that this would be your ninth chance. I don't do ninth chances.

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Already locked

Status
Not open for further replies.