Important Spring Cleaning

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
What difference does it make... if it's not Pierogi someone else will do all the prop killing... @Desert your time to shine has come.... surpass Pierogi in prop killing.
@sweer

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I unironically gave myself a wrist injury by propkilling too hard back in August and it hasn't gotten better since, which means I gotta stop for a bit.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hmmm. Following the chain of command I wonder who the vanilla Lead Admin is?? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
IDK man, that is a slippery slope to climb. AaWolly's team name is TheRevolution as he is staging a revolution against me and pierogi to take down modded and make vanilla the primary server on AHG. Also are you insinuating that Pierogi is a vanilla director. Nice knowing u man

Last edited:

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
IDK man, that is a slippery slope to clime. AaWolly's team name is TheRevolution as he is staging a revolution against me and pierogi to take down modded and make vanilla the primary server on AHG. Also are you insinuating that Pierogi is a vanilla director. Nice knowing u man
Nice "whataboutism." We both know Pierogi has no real power over me. I am the only one who carries the true spirit of TheRevolution, and that is why Pierogi can not touch me. But I will deal with him later, I'm gonna take care of you here and now, once and for all.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Classified Map, we shall fight on the Portals and Airship, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the Crummy Cradle, we shall defend our Server, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the Roy The Ship, we shall fight on the Innocent Motel, we shall fight in the forums and in the Discord, we shall fight in the Hotline Miami; we shall never surrender

To arms brothers! To arms! I have a document I need you all to sign! And I may or may not make it public!

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Nice "whataboutism." We both know Pierogi has no real power over me. I am the only one who carries the true spirit of TheRevolution, and that is why Pierogi can not touch me. But I will deal with him later, I'm gonna take care of you here and now, once and for all.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Classified Map, we shall fight on the Portals and Airship, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the Crummy Cradle, we shall defend our Server, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the Roy The Ship, we shall fight on the Innocent Motel, we shall fight in the forums and in the Discord, we shall fight in the Hotline Miami; we shall never surrender

To arms brothers! To arms! I have a document I need you all to sign! And I may or may not make it public!
1646545494006.png